Welcome to STF
We have some exciting developments in the Engineering Department!
Ray Branch has submitted Draft 2 of his Brazen-class design. The thread can be found here.
Matthew Wiseman has entered the fray with a first draft of what he's dubbed the Louisiana-class. The thread can be found here.Submitted by Nicholas Villarreal on 11 February 2016 - 9:16am.
This form should not take more than a minute to complete and will help us to continue to facilitate good new member provision.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me via pdir[@]star-fleet.comSubmitted by Sam B loa on 6 February 2016 - 7:32am.
The USS Discovery in Star Fleet Academy is still looking for an XO . A good XO would have had XO experience in the fleets . Some previous experience in the Academy would be helpful but not mandatory. So if you want to be a key player in molding the minds of future STF geniuses this is the place for you! Contact Bob Spicer using the contact page on the Discovery .Submitted by Robert Spicer on 4 February 2016 - 8:28pm.
The USS Turing is in need of a CO, The Turing is a great ship, with a great XO and an engaging crew of great posters. you can submit you applications to "fcomm8 @ star-fleet .com" (removing the spaces), please in your application could you include details of the following:
- Current Rank and positions in the club
- Why you think you would make a good CO for the Turing
- What you can bring to the Ship and where you want to take the ship (your plans for the Turing)
- Details of any past XO or CO experience, XO experience preferred although not required
Unfortunately I have had to resign as CO of the Viking due to Time constraints RL so it is now open for applications with the following:
- Current Rank and positions in the Club would
- Why you think you would make a good CO for the Ship
- Past experience as a CO (not required) and experience as an XO (required)
- Any plans you have for the Ship/ things you would like to do as CO
- if you have taken the CO exam (not required)
- names of at least 2 references, one must have been a former or current CO
- Any other information you would like to add the better