Welcome to STF
We're discussing the final version of the Technical board which is a very expansive and important bylaw that will be enacted.
All discussion should wrap up by August 2nd, 2015 as we were pretty close with the third draft.
-Kat, PresidentSubmitted by Katherine Dedul on 26 July 2015 - 7:05pm.
The EDEpt returns at the end of this month with draft 2 of the legacy project update of the 1st half of the discovery class medium observer and draft 2 of the shiled modification system EMBLEM. All active club members are welcome to view and review both for errors, suggestions, comments, etc from July 23rd until Aug 6th 2015
Robert Archer EDirSubmitted by Robert Archer on 23 July 2015 - 10:57am.
The Academy is currently accepting applications for the Gamemaster Course Tutor. The tutor is responsible for overseeing the content of the course (under the authority of the Academy and Gamemaster Department), marking the GM exam, and giving feedback to candidates taking the exam.
Passing the GM exam (in accordance with the passing criteria in the Gamemaster Department's policies) is a requirement to enter the Gamemaster Training program.Submitted by Daniel Lerner (LOA - Aug. 3) on 18 July 2015 - 5:18pm.
I am presently in the market for an FComm for the Infinite Fleet.
The requirements of the position are as follows:
1. Current or former CO of the Infinite Fleet (note because of Bates Edict #14, if you qualified to be FComm for the historical fleets 2 and 4, you qualify for Fleet 8)
2. A current or former XO of the Infinite Fleet with CO experience elsewhere in the club.
Please note that acting positions and x-fleet positions do not count.Submitted by Katherine Dedul on 18 July 2015 - 2:20pm.
I have a vacancy for a volunteer to join my team as Assistant Director (with primary responsibility for co-ordinating Existing Member Services).
This position will help the PDept in providing its mandate to provide services to members. The tasks that will be involved on a day to day basis will include:
- Responding to queries from existing members
- Keeping the ship profiles up to date
- Assisting with the club's mentoring initiatives
- Maintaining the club's yearbook
- Supporting other areas of the department as and where needed