- Assistant Personnel Director
- Fleet Captain Steve 'Tadpole' Sigle
- Personnel Director
- Fleet Captain Helen 'Hedgehog' Hosick
- Internal Coordinator
- Commander Sam 'Bulldog' Bibb
- Welcome to the Personnel Department
Our role is to manage and assist members and new recruits with placements and mentors. We do this in two ways: Internally we provide information on current vacancies and manage the Mentor’s Program which allows members to get the support that they need from within the structures of the club. Externally we aim to assess each applicant within 72 hours and provide a response, the majority of the time this response is in the form of placement on a ship within the club. Though at times we may need to contact the applicants for further information
Assistant Personnel Director: APDir is responsible for assisting the PDir in placement of new applicants amongst STF and replying to external emails to the department. Should the PDir be unavailable then the APDir is the next in command and will assist with the day to day runnings of the Personnel Department
Internal Coordinator: The Internal Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the ship profiles and vacancies, and assisting with the Mentor’s Program.
- Current Vacancies - Fleet One
- USS Ogawa - Head Nurse
- USS Ogawa - Chief Dental Officer
- USS Ogawa - Medical Examiner
- USS Ogawa - COS
- USS Ark Angel - CMO
- USS Ark Angel - COS
- USS Ark Angel - Junior Officer
- USS Ark Angel - Swings
- Current Vacancies - Fleet Two
- Outpost 45 - Operations, Medical, Science, Security JOs
- Outpost 45 - Swing Civilians
- USS Constellation -CTO
- USS Constellation -CSO
- USS Constellation -CNS
- USS Constellation -Engineering, Medical, Science, Security JOs
- USS Polaris - Counselor
- USS Samurai - Engineering, Medical, Science, Security JOs
- USS Samurai - Marines
- Current Vacancies - Fleet Three
- Outpost 42 - CMO
- Outpost 42 - CSO
- Outpost 42 - Security, Engineering, Medical, Science JOs
- USS Athena - Engineering, Science, Helmsman
- Current Vacancies - Fleet Four
- USS Thor - JO's all departments
- Starbase 202 - CNS
- Current Vacancies - Fleet Five
- USS Olinski - Chief Engineer
- USS Chernov - Science, Medical and Swings (will accept Science/Eng)
- USS Crusader - JO’s - Science x2, Medical x2, Engineering x2, Securityx1
- USS Saracen - Junior Officers
- Current Vacancies - Fleet Six
- USS Olympic - Chief Engineer
- USS Vanguard - JO's all departments - Fleet 6
- USS Merrimack - COS
- OED V - Head of Construction and Operations (More info on Oed V MOTD)
- OED V- Head of Science and Terraforming (More info on Oed V MOTD)
- Current Vacancies - Academy
- No Current Vacancies
- Ship of the Month!
Do you want your Ship for shine then email the Personnel Department and tell us why it should be your ship!
- Fleet of the Month!
Fleet Two is one of the smallest fleets (in terms of ship numbers) and yet we consistently have low AWOL rates. From the crazy Connie to the exploding Outpost, we focus on fun and encourage people to come up with new innovative ideas while never forgetting the primary purpose of our fleet, which is and always will be having fun and role playing.
Do you want your Fleet to shine? Then let us know!
- Mentors – We need you!!!
Do you consider yourself an experienced STFer?
Do you get along easily with people?
Do you like helping people?
Are you enthusiastic about STF?
If you answered yes to the questions above, we need you! The Personnel Department runs a Mentors Program for new members. Mentors are there to help with any problems, questions, role-playing tips, as well as being a personal contact within the club. New members can ask for a mentor when they first join, or they may come hunting for one after they have joined. We always need new mentors, so if you think you'd like to help contact the Personnel Department.
- Current Discussions
- How to advertise your vacancies
Vacancies Whenever you have a vacancy to post please write the topic as so: Ship name - position (ie, CO/XO/DH/JO) vacancy.
Filled Once the position is filled, please post with the topic as follows: Ship name - position (ie, CO/XO/DH/JO) filled.
|Commander||Sam 'Bulldog' Bibb||Internal Co-ordinator||Sam Bibb|