Psychiatry Offices on USS Ogawa
: Posted by Lieut (j.g.) Kal Darvaana (Security officer) in Psychiatry Offices
: : Posted by Lieutenant Erica Wiley (Chief of Psychiatry) in Psychiatry Offices
: : : Posted by Lieut (j.g.) Kal Darvaana (Security officer) in Psychiatry Offices
: : : THere was silence before Kal started laughing. She couldn't help it! the situation was just too damned funny.
: : Erica stared in surprise as she watched the Kobliad move to the sitting area. It almost fueled her anger more until Kal spoke.
: : : The Kobliad flopped herself down on the sofa. "I think we both could use something strong, but I guess a coffee will do. It's nice to know I'm not the only one with issues with my father…"
: : :
: : : Kal Darvaana, Security
: : Erica softened, walking over to the replicator, releasing a slight laugh of her own, despite the situation. "The man's been trying to control my life since I could breathe. Being raped and abused by a terrorist Klingnon hasn't exactly helped him to 'loosen the reigns'."
: Kal couldn't help it when her eyes widened, despite having heard off all kinds of things.
: : She let it slip all too quickly. She hadn't even realized what she was about to say until she said it. Still, she turned to Kal with a sad smile as she walked over to the sitting area with two cups of coffee, handing one to Kal. "It was a year ago." Her stomach began to turn again, and she hesitated on sipping her own coffee, trying not to shiver at the memory of the Klingnon penetrating her. Still...the mug quivered in her hand as she tried to focu on Kal. "I was a senior in the academy, and like my mother," she nodded to the picture sitting behind her desk, "I had a love for underground fighting. Long story short, so did he. He particularly liked a woman that could hold her own. So...he captured me and made me his sex slave for six months."
: The Kobliad did her best to suppress the shudder, but she imagined Erica would pick it up anyway, given her abilities. She couldn't imagine at all. THough it did put thing into perspective with Erica and Will. And didn't that make her feel guilty all over again! But there wasn't much she could do about it.
Erica picked up the emotions indeed. She had to end this story soon. The last thing she needed to do was make the Kobliad feel guilty.
: : Erica placed the mug down, trying to ignore the flashing memories in her mind, and block out the constant, distant shouts that were her own. Her stomach turned even more now. What woudl it take to delete these images??? "Theodore won't believe I've recovered but he also told me I couldn't drive for a year after I had a minor car accident."
: : "Anyway..." Erica said, shaking her head as if still trying to shake off the memory, "we're here to talk about you. My demons are irrelevant right now. How are you?"
: : COP
: Kal shrugged. "Okay I guess." But there was a calmness in her that wasn't there before, despite the thread of worry and fear underneath the surface.
Erica waited, watching the other woman. She did seem more at peace if antyhing.
: "The captain has… well, I guess she thinks my plan is a little too suicidal in of itself and that we should pursue other options than throwing myself at the feet of the Amraya who might very well just shoot me on sight. Can't say I blame her for not liking the plan." It was hard to explain why she had clung to that plan so tightly. Was it disbelief that anyone but Kobliad could give her people a true voice in the matter? Or perhaps Kal really did want a noble death and this was a good way to try it. Go out a martyr? Why not? "Captain Andone is going to contact someone she knows at the Diplomatic offices and see about the Federation supplying a mediator in order to make contact with the Amraya."
: Kal Darvaana, Security
"You have any suspicions as to how Amraya will respond to Star-Fleet?" Erica curiously asked.
- 2013 Jun 11 - 9:31pmCrewman Gwendolyn Lynette Dorchester (Medic/Medical Intern)
- 2013 Jun 15 - 6:24pmCrewman Gwendolyn Lynette Dorchester (Medic/Medical Intern)
- 2013 Jun 11 - 9:38pmLieutenant Serena Gladwater (Chief Engineer)
- 2013 Jun 13 - 11:26amCaptain Rosaline Rae (CO)
- 2013 Jun 13 - 1:48pmGamemaster Mischief Maker (Gamemaster)
- 2013 Jun 13 - 9:34pmLieutenant Rayn (Chief of Staff/CMO)
- 2013 Jun 14 - 2:34pmGamemaster Mischief Maker (Gamemaster)
- 2013 Jun 14 - 6:27pmLt. Cmdr. Fallon Beal (XO)
- 2013 Jun 15 - 8:42amGamemaster Mischief Maker (Gamemaster)
- 2013 Jun 15 - 5:49pmLieutenant Serena Gladwater (Chief Engineer)
- 2013 Jun 16 - 12:19pmLieutenant Rayn (Chief of Staff/CMO)
- 2013 Jun 16 - 2:56pmCaptain Rosaline Rae (CO)
- 2013 Jun 16 - 5:28pmLieut (j.g.) Arthur Nelson (Chief Science Officer)
- 2013 Jun 17 - 4:39amGamemaster Mischief Maker (Gamemaster)
- 2013 Jun 17 - 10:25amCaptain Rosaline Rae (CO)
- 2013 Jun 17 - 2:26pmLt. Cmdr. Jerricho Range (Chief of Security)
- 2013 Jun 16 - 2:55pmCaptain Rosaline Rae (CO)
- 2013 Jun 14 - 4:40pmEnsign Nia Harmon (Scientist)
- 2013 Jun 15 - 7:33pmLt. Cmdr. Fallon Beal (XO)
- 2013 Jun 16 - 2:41pmCaptain Rosaline Rae (CO)
- 2013 Jun 17 - 4:40amLieut (j.g.) Kal Darvaana (Security officer)
- 2013 Jun 17 - 2:33pmLt. Cmdr. Jerricho Range (Chief of Security)