Checking In (Pre-Cruise Timeline) - CNS Office on USS Draco
: Posted by Lieut (j.g.) Jory Angel (Counselor) in Checking In (Pre-Cruise Timeline) - CNS Office
: : Posted by Ensign Miranda Rachel Sheridan (Scientist) in Checking In (Pre-Cruise Timeline) - CNS Office
: : Miranda paused as she walked, straightening her uniform some before stepping up to the door. She was outside of the ship's Councilor's office. She reached up and activated the door chime then waited for the command to enter. There was a lot to take care of before she was fully cleared, including checking in with the Chief of Neurosciences. She wasn't sure what to expect, so she decided to bite the bullet.
: The door slid open to the Councelors office a short second after the bell was rung. The rather large Councelor came out of the door and stopped part of the way. He smiled as he noted someone stood outside of his door. He stood at a massive six foot and nine inches and was built rather like a freight train of pure muscle. He was dressed in a standard Starfleet uniform that must have been tailored for his massive bulk.
: "Hey.. must be Ensign Sheridan.. come in.. come in mate.. " he spoke with a thick South-African accent. "You prefer Miranda or anything else?.. or just Ensign Sheridan?..."
: Angel, CNS
Miranda took a full step back with such a large man suddenly in her personal space. Her gaze swung up to regard the South African man. Brendan was big, but not that big. "Uh, hi. Yes, I am," she said as she let him head back in ahead of her. "Are you sure you're not a security officer, Lieutenant..." she trailed off, not knowing his name just yet, as he hadn't given it. ~Jeez, he's a freaking giant. I bet most Klingons would think twice about tangling with him.~ Miranda thought to herself. Finally, she did take a seat though, crossing her legs at the knee, letting one foot bounce slightly, a sign of hyperactivity or nervousness? Maybe.
"Miranda will do. Ensign or Ensign Sheridan if you want to be formal," she said as she straightened the top of her blue jumpsuit with a quick tug.
Ensign Sheridan - Sciences
- 2013 May 13 - 4:44pmLieut (j.g.) Carson Lowe (Doctor)
- 2013 May 17 - 12:30amCaptain Gus Stavros (CO)
- 2013 May 18 - 8:23amEnsign Miku Shogan (Security officer)
- 2013 May 13 - 4:49pmLieut (j.g.) Carson Lowe (Doctor)
- 2013 May 15 - 11:24amEnsign Zero One Zero / One Zero One (Scientist)
- 2013 May 13 - 9:36pmCommander Maxwell Harkness (XO)
- 2013 May 13 - 11:08pmLieutenant Peyton Renee Grant (Chief Science Officer)
- 2013 May 14 - 11:42pmCaptain Gus Stavros (CO)
- 2013 May 18 - 8:28amEnsign Miku Shogan (Security officer)
- 2013 May 18 - 9:50pmLieutenant Acel'a (Chief of Security)