Somewhere Nearby on USS Montgomery
This was not at all what they had been expecting. At first they had watched and hoped that maybe the Federation vessels were just there to re-group and then they would leave. But what was playing out on their sensors was startling. It must be an act? Or did something truly shocking happen to make the ships attack each other. Meanwhile there was the larger ship at the other end of the system monitoring the strange battle.
"It must be a battle exercise…" the one called Mapfael commented.
"Agreed," the leader said with a nod.
"Catice! They very close! And I'm certain they don't detect anything, which could be rather problematic," another said with deep concern.
The Catice stood up and moved over to the console and gazed at the readings intently. A moment of silence fell over the command area. "Prepare the ships and deploy them. They are under orders to do what they need to to protect our assets."
"Yes Catice…" Mapfael replied and went about issuing the orders.
Things were going to get interesting…
- 2013 May 15 - 6:21pmLieutenant Lai Lysis (Chief Medical Officer)
- 2013 May 16 - 3:00pmGamemaster Mischief Maker (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 15 - 7:18pmEnsign Charles Beckett (Security officer)
- 2013 May 17 - 7:42pmLt. Cmdr. Cara T'Lar Nelson (Engineer)
- 2013 May 17 - 8:31pmEnsign Charles Beckett (Security officer)
- 2013 May 19 - 11:42amGamemaster Mischief Maker (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 16 - 3:06pmGamemaster Mischief Maker (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 16 - 9:43pmCommodore Murri Kep (Chief Engineer, 2O)
- 2013 May 19 - 6:15amLieutenant Brynnmor Darklander (CSO (incoming))
- 2013 May 20 - 5:23amLieut (j.g.) Wes Locke (Chief Tactical Officer)
- 2013 May 21 - 12:22amEnsign Karin Adair (Scientist)
- 2013 May 21 - 6:21pmLieut (j.g.) Cahaya Ellery (Chief of Security)