Conference Room - CO and aXO on USS Genesis
: Posted by Lieut (j.g.) Calvin Marius (Chief of Security) in Conference Room - CO and aXO
: : Posted by Fleet Captain Patricia Lewis (CO) in Conference Room - CO and aXO
: : : Posted by Lieut (j.g.) Calvin Marius (Chief of Security) in Conference Room - Senior Staff Meeting
: : : : : : Once everyone left, Lewis remained seated, and looked at Marius for a moment. "Alright Lieutenant, let's have it." She wanted to know what had been up with his attitude earlier. Obviously there was something he was holding back, and if he was going to be XO she needed all of that out of the way.
: : : : : :
: : : : : : Lewis, CO
: : :
: : : Calvin presumed that the comment included permission to speak freely, but paused for a moment anyways. "I smell, either a poorly run operation or a set up, there are a half a dozen better trained special ops personal on this ship than Commander King, a dozen better than Sage, and God knows who else were asked to volunteer for this train wreck." He looked at her almost defying her to disagree with him.
: : :
: : She wasn't sure of his depth of knowledge so remained silent, though her eyes told him to continue.
: : : "Why wasn't I asked, you, Hell, Blaine. Even to go as support... Its FUBAR, sir and we are going to lose good people." Although, if he were honest, Blaine might have been asked, but he knew that he wasn't going nor the Captain.
: : :
: : : Marius
: : Lewis certainly agreed that both Sage and T'Parr were highly unqualified, but Commander Audona had made his argument otherwise. "Commander Audona seems to believe that these three have the unique capabilities to make this mission a success." It wouldn't have taken a rocket scientist to figure out that the third was T'Parr, since her resignation was also in and Tanner was no longer on board. "Beyond that, I'm afraid I don't have an explanation."
: "That's what worries me sir. There should always be an explanation even if we don't get informed. The fact you don't seem convinced bothers me." It actully bothered him a lot. He knew what 'Commander Audona seems' meant. It meant she didn't.
: : She stood up and walked to the window. "I don't like it any more than you do Lieutenant, but I don't have a choice in the matter. What would you suggest we do?" She was curious if he had more thoughts.
: : Lewis, CO
: "I'm not informed enough to give alternatives, Sir. I probably shouldn't know what I know already, which isn't much, but I can put one and one together." He suspected the mission had to do with the Breen a highly secretive race who were immune to telepaths. He would have to assume some sort of medical analysis would be necessary with Sage and T'Parr going, but that was the extent of what he believed he knew.
She stood at the window for a silent moment, thinking things over in her head. "I have to admit, the Breen are a race I have not studied closely." She seemed to be talking to herself, but then she turned towards Marius again, her hands clasped behind her back. "What do you know of their personal combat capabilities? Hand to hand, hand phaser, etc."
- 2013 May 13 - 12:35pmLieutenant Calvin Marius (Chief of Security)
- 2013 May 18 - 3:47pmLieutenant Sage Brennan (Chief Medical Officer)
- 2013 May 14 - 2:27pmLt. Cmdr. Julien King (XO)
- 2013 May 18 - 3:08amLt. Cmdr. Julien King (XO)
- 2013 May 14 - 2:29pmGamemaster Q'ueeny (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 16 - 11:40pmLieut (j.g.) Kai Sharif (Counselor)
- 2013 May 18 - 3:04amGamemaster Q'ueeny (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 14 - 2:33pmGamemaster Q'ueeny (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 14 - 2:35pmGamemaster Q'ueeny (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 14 - 2:36pmGamemaster Q'ueeny (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 14 - 2:37pmLt. Cmdr. Julien King (XO)
- 2013 May 17 - 6:42amLieut (j.g.) Hadrian (Chief Science Officer)
- 2013 May 18 - 3:07amGamemaster Q'ueeny (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 17 - 8:38amLieutenant Sage Brennan (Chief Medical Officer)
- 2013 May 17 - 10:38pmLieut (j.g.) Kai Sharif (Counselor)
- 2013 May 18 - 3:37pmLieutenant Sage Brennan (Chief Medical Officer)