Destiny's Coming - Later that Night - CO's Quarters on USS Dresden
: Posted by Gamemaster CockRoach (Gamemaster) in Destiny's Coming - Later that Night - CO's Quarters
: Q nodded before continuing.
: : : : "..If your dear Federation and loved ones were in dire danger, that you had to choose, which my dear captain would you pick?" He asked.
: : : :
: : : : Gm CockRoach
: : Michael stood there, hesitant. His heart was conflicted with his mind. Perhaps Q would even see that in his own eyes. After a moment, however, he replied. "Its my job to keep the Federation safe."
: : :
: "..Ah an interesting choice, remember that then for the times ahead dear Captain." Q responded. "..Choices have an interesting way to play out for your little time ahead." he added with a smirk.
Michael was not enjoying Q's scrutinizing behavior.
: : : Ylana was a gifted telepath, albeit not naturally, but her bond with Michael was far too intense for her to not notice the turmoil of emotions in him. It brought her out of a deep sleep, though she kept her eyes close, listening and feeling, wondering if it was just a bad dream or if he was actively troubled by something.
: : :
: : : Ylana Eviros, CSO
: : OOC: I'm assuming he's still present in the room, just merely in a trance? If so, great! If not, feel free to modify the my next post a bit. :)
: OOC: we'll say that michael is standing somewhere in a walking dream like trance sure let's say near one of the quarter windows.
: : IC: Michael stood there, simply seeming to be in a trance, or dreaming of sorts. He wasn't having the best of thoughts. His emotions were almost of fear. Something irked him to the core, but he for some reason could not make words of it, or make it known to anyone else. Something just wasn't right.
: : -Captain Michael Halloway, CO
: Q floated in the dark void with the Captain still asleep, the god like being knew that the longer he threaded this little game on the more clues the little captain would have, the question Q himself had to judge was which clues to grant the captain and when. There was much to repair, and though with but a whisk of his hands he could fix them in an instant this Q found was infinitely more fun, the last part there was a feeling that the captain would get. That Q was having a game with him and the others all those that were to be part of the coming mission in fact.
: "..One last question my dear Captain then you may drift to your little mortal sleep. You state you'll protect the Federation, just how far are you willing to go and do to do so?" He asked images from before washing through the captain's mind again in a rush.
: GM CockRoach
Michael scrutinized Q this time. He crossed his arms and replied, "I'll do what I must, but playing games Q is not something I intend to do."
-Captain Michael Halloway, CO
- 2013 May 17 - 7:10pmLieut (j.g.) Ellie Bartram (Engineer)
- 2013 May 19 - 11:01amGamemaster CockRoach (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 19 - 4:20pmLieut (j.g.) S'Voit (Chief Science Officer)
- 2013 May 22 - 1:43pmLieut (j.g.) Brook Elayne Satordi (Counselor)
- 2013 May 17 - 7:11pmLieut (j.g.) Brook Elayne Satordi (Counselor)
- 2013 May 17 - 9:05pmLieutenant Paul Bartram (Chief Engineer)
- 2013 May 19 - 10:55amGamemaster CockRoach (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 21 - 10:21pmEnsign Martal (Security officer)
- 2013 May 22 - 7:29amCaptain Michael "One" Halloway (CO)
- 2013 May 22 - 3:16pmGamemaster CockRoach (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 20 - 5:14pmCivilian Ylana Eviros (Scientist)
- 2013 May 22 - 3:09pmGamemaster CockRoach (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 23 - 3:35amLieutenant Rogina Triss (Security officer)