Destiny's Coming - Getting under way - Dresden on USS Dresden
: Posted by Lt. Cmdr. Ylana Eviros (Chief Science Officer) in Destiny's Coming - Getting under way - Dresden
: : Posted by Lieut (j.g.) Tavmeer Timbre (Helmsman/Pilot) in Destiny's Coming - Getting under way - Dresden
: : : Posted by Lieut (j.g.) Ellie Bartram (Engineer) in Destiny's Coming - Getting under way - Dresden
: : : : Posted by Lt. Cmdr. Ylana Eviros (Chief Science Officer) in Destiny's Coming - Getting under way - Dresden
: : : : The deep concern in the telepath was kept to herself, though she knew Michael would know it was there. *Be well Love. I am here for you,* was all she sent back as she settled into the command seat he had just vacated.
: : : :
: : : : Ylana Eviros, CSO
: : :
: : : Ellie sat at the engineering station on the Bridge and monitored things from there. It had been a while since she had been on the bridge.
: : :
: : : E. Bartram (eng)
: : The long lean caitin hybrid leaned over his station, he made minute adjustments to the course as the sensors brought clearer information, he was attempting to reduce the eta, he prided himself on clean efficent courses. Tavmeer raised his head and looked at the woman in the command chair he did not really know Ylana other than he was the mate of his Captain. "Commander, updated course availble if needed. revisied ETA is attached, the fact that this location is not in the charts bothers me a bit," he returned his attention to his station once she looked back at him "means that we need to be prepared to manuever rapidly when we come out of warp. There are list of options that I have worked up with the Helm Team and Entity aboard the Memorial so that we will not have to worry about positions of each other once we start manuevering."
: : LTjg Tavmeer Timbre - Helmsman
: "I don't like it either" Ylana's melodic and accented voice replied. "Sensor reading were nominal so far. But we'll keep an eye on things. The long range sensors are top of the line. We'll just have to be cautious and act as needed." She ran a hand over to the top of her leaf shaped forehead ridge and her fine, long blond hair, which was pulled off her face, twisted and pinned at the back of her head. Her black eyes regarded Tavmeer kindly. Michael's deep worries worried her and made her a little anxious about this mission, but outwardly, she was the perfect image of calm confidence.
: Ylana Eviros, CSO
Travel continued without incident and as time slowly passed they soon reached their destination. As the Dresden followed by the Memorial dropped out of warp they were greeted by two akira class vessels a hail was incoming moments later. Oddly they were deep black in color painting and sensors were having a hard time picking them up even though visually they were seen without problems mostly. Seems the ships had a sort of stealth adaptation to sensor scans.
- 2013 May 15 - 1:01pmGamemaster CockRoach (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 15 - 1:17pmLieutenant Zoi Haven (Chief of Security)
- 2013 May 15 - 1:23pmLieut (j.g.) Tavmeer Timbre (Helmsman/Pilot)
- 2013 May 16 - 1:08pmEnsign Martal (Security officer)
- 2013 May 17 - 7:53amCaptain Michael "One" Halloway (CO)
- 2013 May 19 - 10:55amGamemaster CockRoach (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 15 - 1:04pmGamemaster CockRoach (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 20 - 5:14pmCivilian Ylana Eviros (Scientist)
- 2013 May 15 - 1:10pmLieutenant Zoi Haven (Chief of Security)
- 2013 May 16 - 4:42pmCommander Jack Linwood (XO)
- 2013 May 17 - 7:10pmLieut (j.g.) Ellie Bartram (Engineer)
- 2013 May 17 - 7:11pmLieut (j.g.) Brook Elayne Satordi (Counselor)
- 2013 May 17 - 9:05pmLieutenant Paul Bartram (Chief Engineer)