CNS-Post sim on USS Genesis
: Posted by Civilian T'Pris (Scientist) in CNS-Post sim
: : Posted by Lieut (j.g.) Kai Sharif (Counselor) in CNS-Post sim
: : : Posted by Civilian T'Pris (LOA) (Scientist) in CNS-Post sim
: : : Making her way out of the turbolift onto Deck 11 T'Pris made her way to the Counselling offices. She had an appointment with Counselor Sharif for her boarding exam. She and Adrian Sorel had spent the day familiarizing themselves with the layout of the ship. She had wanted Adrian Sorel to know where the major parts of the ship were in case he ever needed to go somewhere alone.
: : :
: : : So she had shown him where sickbay, the Main Science lab on deck 10 and Fore four, the lounge was. Though she cautioned him that he could not go into Fore four without an adult. She had also shown him the emergency route for him to get to an escape site or pod when he needed too. He was young but he had a phenomenal memory, even for a Vulcan. She thought it was probably photographic.
: : :
: : : She pushed aside the uneasy feeling that it really stemmed from the alien consciousness that still seemed to be residing in her psyche somewhere.
: : :
: : : He was just an unusual child. That was all there was too it.
: : :
: : : Reaching the Counselor's door she straightened her tunic as if it was her uniform, before ringing the chime.
: : :
: : : T'Pris Sci
: : Kai looked up "Enter." She said standing to greet her visitor. "I'm Kai Sharif, Counselor for the Gensis. Please have a seat." She said gesturing to one of the chairs in her office.
: T'Pris entered upon the command and came to stand before the Counselors desk. Upon the invitation she looked to the closest chair and moving to it, she sat.
: : "Would you care for something to drink Ensign?"
: : CNS
: "I am sorry, Counselor but I am no longer a commissioned officer in Starfleet but a civilian, and actually my last rank was Commander." T'Pris said attempting to hold her Vulcan equanimity though her lips thinned as she battled with a sense of irritation which she tried to quash. "I do not require refreshment at this time, thank you." She added using the human mannerisms which she had adapted to over time.
: It had assisted her in running of her department and then as executive officer. Smoothing the relations she had with the crew, though why the mostly human and humanoid crews could not function as well in a logical and efficient environment she had not readily been able to ascertain despite her two decades studying them. There had been too many variables to come to a decisive conclusion.
: She folded her hands in her lap and studied the Counselor curiously.
: T'Pris Sci
Kai nodded "My apologies, why are you now a civilian?" She asked "What was the last ship that you were on?" She asked "I saw in your file that you have a son. What is his name?" She asked.
- 2013 May 11 - 5:52pmCivilian La'kia Sata Kosiite (Scientist)
- 2013 May 11 - 5:56pmCivilian La'kia Sata Kosiite (Scientist)
- 2013 May 14 - 2:29pmGamemaster Q'ueeny (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 16 - 11:40pmLieut (j.g.) Kai Sharif (Counselor)
- 2013 May 18 - 3:04amGamemaster Q'ueeny (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 12 - 3:02pmGamemaster Q'ueeny (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 14 - 2:36pmGamemaster Q'ueeny (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 12 - 9:39pmLieut (j.g.) Kai Sharif (Counselor)
- 2013 May 14 - 2:33pmGamemaster Q'ueeny (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 13 - 12:35pmLieutenant Calvin Marius (Chief of Security)
- 2013 May 14 - 2:35pmGamemaster Q'ueeny (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 14 - 2:37pmLt. Cmdr. Julien King (XO)
- 2013 May 17 - 6:42amLieut (j.g.) Hadrian (Chief Science Officer)
- 2013 May 18 - 3:07amGamemaster Q'ueeny (Gamemaster)
- 2013 May 17 - 8:38amLieutenant Sage Brennan (Chief Medical Officer)
- 2013 May 17 - 10:38pmLieut (j.g.) Kai Sharif (Counselor)