Guest Quarters- Commander Loralle on USS Ogawa
: Posted by Lieutenant William Jameson (Chief of Security) in Guest Quarters- Commander Loralle
: : Posted by Gamemaster Mischief Maker (Gamemaster) in Guest Quarters- Commander Loralle
: : Loralle digested all of this quickly, as usual, and nodded. "Then it's in our best interest to keep things on track. TO be honest, on the whole the Federation knows very little about Kobliad society. They're notoriously secretive and even those who deal with their medical and science branches don't know all that much. Most of the work involved in researching solutions to their disease is done off-world, usually at Federation facilities with the help of their more notable scientists. Clearly our presence at the homeworld will be unsettling since we're not just a freighter coming in to drop off deuridium shipments at the orbital base and leave. Expect their military to be jumpy. I don't think they'll actually be hostile but if their Ambassador is any indication of the degree of welcome we'll receive, we have to tread carefully."
: : "I'll leave security arrangements for joint meetings in your hands. Obviously, we'll be here and on the surface. Lt. Darvaana knows the planet, so she'll know better what to be prepared for." Anar sighed. "Anything else you can think of?"
: : ~Mischief Maker
: "Secretive and potentially hostile alien race afflicted with a degenerative disease by an even more secretive and potentially hostile species...this is all sounding so fun" Will said with barely concealed sarcasm "I'll make sure everything is on track, but the Ogawa is medical ship, we'll last approximately 30 seconds in combat against anything heavier than a squadron of fighters, just so you're aware"
: Lt. Jameson, COS
Anar nodded. "As far as the Kobliad go, I can't see them actually going that far since they depend on us for access to deuridium. they wouldn't jeopardize that access. As for the Amraya, I honestly haven't a clue. We know nothing about them and have had no contact. It's hardly the ideal situation but it's the one we've got right now.
"Thank you for your assessment. I'll keep you informed if I get any more info, and I just ask you to so too," the Commander told him.
- 2013 May 12 - 1:51pmLieutenant Serena Gladwater (Chief Engineer)
- 2013 May 12 - 4:20pmLieutenant Rhiannon Anthony (Chief of Psychiatry)
- 2013 May 12 - 1:58pmCrewman Gwendolyn Lynette Dorchester (Medic/Medical Intern)
- 2013 May 13 - 12:43pmLieutenant Rayn (Chief of Staff/CMO)
- 2013 May 14 - 6:22pmLieutenant Serena Gladwater (Chief Engineer)
- 2013 May 16 - 10:18pmLieutenant Serena Gladwater (Chief Engineer)
- 2013 May 14 - 8:20pmEnsign Carolyn Grace Shaw (Doctor)
- 2013 May 15 - 10:24pmLieutenant Rhiannon Anthony (Chief of Psychiatry)
- 2013 May 15 - 2:23pmLt. Cmdr. Jerricho Range (Chief of Security)