Since we are now in a new term and new Cabinet. I will be accepting applications for both the Assistant Engineering Director along with the Dock master Positions. The following are the requirements.
- Must be a active member in good standing.
- Be able to review technical manuals for submissions.
- Have a “non Political” persona and be able to conduct discussions without creating drama or problems.
- Must have the ability to build ships.
- Must have the ability to separate themselves from personal attachments in order to ensure that we are providing equal and fair service to the club.
- Willing to assist members of the club with building new tech and ships.
The Dockmaster also has the added responsibility of maintaining an active list of all Ship names, Classes & NCC Numbers.
Applications will be accepted untill April 20th. Please email Philip Graham at email@example.com you may also contact me at CptPuffin on discord.
Philip L. Graham
Crazy War on The Command Ship
April 18, 2019, 6:58 p.m.
Assistant Engineering Director Appointment on The Command Ship
April 21, 2019, 2:05 p.m.
Captain Philip Graham (Engineering Director)
LOA - Robert Archer on The Command Ship
April 21, 2019, 6:47 p.m.
Commodore Cale Reilly (STF Surgeon General)
GMDept Staff on The Command Ship
April 22, 2019, 10:52 a.m.
Fleet Captain Geoff Joosten (Gamemaster Director)
Personnel Department Staff on The Command Ship
April 24, 2019, 4:25 p.m.
Rear Admiral Daniel Lerner (Personnel Director, EGO)
AFComm Infinite Fleet on The Command Ship
April 25, 2019, 11:16 a.m.
Rear Admiral Krystelle McLean (FComm, Infinite Fleet / CMM)