Assistant Engineering Director
- April 12, 2023:Robert Archer appointed as Engineering Director.
- April 20, 2023:Clayton Strong appointed as Assistant Engineering Director.
Until they are formally included in the Technical Manual, the Engineering Department has a list of approved specifications available to view. Please note that these have not gone through the process of copy editing, and therefore may have typos or slight grammatical errors present.
- Brazen Class Escort Mark II
- Sindar Light Tactical Frigate
- Moscow Class Surveyor
- Mythology Explorer Mark II
- Maverick Medium Dreadnought Mark II
- Sunlight Fast Frigate
- Balao Heavy Frigate
- Nightingale (Medical) Cruiser
- Starbase Magellan
- Independence Heavy (TOS) Frigate
- Lunar Rover Light Cruiser (ENT)
- Opossum Class Heavy Shuttle
- Flying Angel Racing Yacht
- Hawk Heavy Fighter
- Duke Cornwall Class (Support) Battlecruiser
- Avenger Escort (Support) Destroyer Mark II
- Baker Heavy (Support) Observer
- Starfleet Marine Corps BDCS
- SPARTA Probe Launching System
- Flea'tan Alliance Jump Relay Core
- Tempest Class Intelligence Battlecruiser
- Keldrak Class Medium Battlecruiser (Romulan warbird 2360s TNG era)
As the Museum only includes specifications used prior to the creation of Standardized Ship Specification Format, there have been many specifications which have been taken out of the Technical Manual, but which are not available for viewing. As such, until a different alternative is reached, EDept is maintaining a list of retired specs for historic record. Please note that none of these specifications are being actively used in the club, and therefore are not under active maintenance.
|Dockmaster Log||Dockmaster Nicholas Villarreal||Dockmaster's Log||Under Review|
|Ship Class||Category and Variant||Designer||Thread||Review End Date||Status|
|Kavaar'ton||Heavy Dreadnought||James Sinclair / David Shotton||Here||9-6-2023||In Review|
|Tech Name||Designer||Thread||Review End Date||Status|
|BALP-1||Brian Richards||Here||4-27-23||In Review|