November 2023 Election Timetable
Wed, Nov 01, 2023 at 12:00 am EST: Nominations Open
Wed, Nov 08, 2023 at 12:00 am EST: Nominations Close
Wed, Nov 15, 2023 at 12:00 am EST: Primary Voting Begins, Endorsements Allowed
Wed, Nov 22, 2023 at 12:00 am EST: Primary Results Announced and Final Voting Begins
Wed, Nov 29, 2023 at 12:00 am EST: Final Results Announced
Friday Dec 1, 2023 at 12:00 pm EST: Start of New Presidential Term
|VP Candidate:||Kat Dedul||TBA|
|Nominators:||Lindsay B & Mika Jackson||TBA|
Any questions regarding the election process, please either consult Legislative Edict Governing Official Elections (LEGOE) or the Election Coordinator.
- A member on the voting list posts a message under the topic Nomination, indicating the member they are nominating as a candidate for President.
- Another member on the voting list replies to the nomination post, seconding the nomination.
- The nominated member replies to the seconder's post to either accept or turn down the nomination (the nomination may also be turned down before it is seconded). In the same post, the nominated member names the running mate who will be running as Vice-President.
- The Election Coordinator will reply to validate the ticket (or raise an issue if there is one). The ticket may begin campaigning once they have been validated. No one may campaign in support of any candidates until their ticket has been validated.
Please note when posting a note on the Election Ship only the following Topics are valid:
- Bleacher Seats
- Office of the Election Coordinator
- Questions for the Election Coordinator
- Campaign HQ - Candidates X and Y (where X and Y are the candidate names) (candidates may add a neutral campaign topic modifier to differentiate HQ topics)
**Campaign HQ's are for posting by candidates only. Questions for the candidates should be placed in the "Questions for the Candidates" topic.**
- Questions for the Candidates - [Insert Subject Here]
**Question threads are for direct questions to one or more tickets. Do not use a question post for endorsements, criticisms without a real question, rants, etc.**
- Endorsement (You may include the tickets name with your endorsement)
**Endorsements are only allowed once voting has started.**
The following individuals have stated that they do not wish to receive e-mails or other messages concerning the election. Under no circumstances may campaign material be sent to the following people. Doing so will result in progressive disciplinary actions. Should you wish to be added to this list, please email the Election Co-ordinator and state so.
MOTD designed July 2020 by Sharon Miller.