Posted March 14, 2021, 3:19 p.m. by Captain Nathan Miller (Vice Presidential Candidate) (Nathan Miller)
Posted by Russell Watt in Questions for the Candidates - Cheese
My questions are for all candidates and it involves the subject of cheese. (Yes, I know, the questions you have all been waiting for)
Firstly there is a hypothetical situation … Congratulations, you have won the election … And much cheering erupts from the membership.
But then Oh No distaster strikes! A block of cheese has fallen out of the sky and landed on the noggin of your executive washroom colleague. They are forced to go into hospital and are unable to continue as President/Vice President … so in short, you are President and need a new VeeP.
1) What kind of cheese do you prefer? (if you are lactose intolerant/unable to consume cheese for whatever reason you may choose your favourite non-dairy substitute) (and send the cheese to me, I love it!)
2) How do you go about finding a new VeeP to help you for the remainder of the term?
3) There is NO questoin 3 …
4) Who or what put the cheese up in the air in the first place?
Thank you all
And may the cheese be with you always
Round like a Cheese Ball
1) Cake. My preferred cheese is cheesecake.
2) I would look for someone I feel has a similar vision to the one Dan and I laid out, who could best help me execute this vision in Dan’s memory, and help avenge his too-early removal from our lives.
4) This sounds like the plot of that nefarious ne’er-do-well, that infamous international criminal mastermind, that renegade rodent known as THE BRAIN.
© 1991-2021 STF. Terms of Service