- Gamemaster Director
- Rear Admiral Lindsay Bayes
- Assistant Gamemaster Director
- Rear Admiral Tyra Schroll
- Commander Christopher Bennett
- Want to GM?
To become a GM, you must:
- Take the
- GM Course and pass the Exam.
- Attain the rank of, at least, Lieutenant and be a member of STF for at least six months
- Obtain three recommendations from licensed GMs, whom you've served with for at least one month in the past three months. In the event that three licensed GMs aren't available, you may substitute a CO or an XO recommendation (with GMDir's okay).
- Undertake and pass a GM Training Sim (GMT)
The Amanda Noon Archive is STF's ongoing, albeit incomplete, archive of sims in Star-Fleet. You can use the archive to:
- Submit mandatory sim reports, as well as, GMT and GMM recommendations and GMT reviews.
- See what ship(s) or starbase(s) a GM has previously worked on and what stories they have told
- See what aliens were encountered by whom or what adventures different ships and starbases have, previously, been involved in.
22 Jan- Christopher Bennett is the new Archivist
19 Jan- Sim Excavation Project
06 Jan- Ian Kerby begins GMT on USS Athena.
31 Dec- Christopher Bennett passes GM Exam.
14 Dec- Tyra Schroll appointed as Assistant Gamemaster Director.
11 Dec- Lindsay Bayes appointed as Gamemaster Director.
23 Oct- Kevin Sawyer promoted to Senior Gamemaster.
21 Oct - New Exam approved by Academy and sent for upload.
- Starbase Magellan
- Reference Manual
The Reference Manual and Star Chart are Star-Fleet's repository of information on known planets, species and powers one might encounter while in Star-Fleet. To add an entry, please follow the Submission Guidelines. Name Type Creator Draft Review Start Review End
- Gamemaster Mentors
- Kenson Koh
- Lindsay Bayes
- Matt Bernardin
- Robert Archer
- Tyra Schroll
- Krys Bromilow
To become a GMM, please check out these Guidelines
- Gamemaster Training
GMT GMM Ship Review Period Overall Status Liam Schoepp Matt B. USS Viking Passed 1st review. Finishing Ian Kerby Lindsay Bayes USS Athena Passed 1st Review Middle
Name GM Exam Recommendations Status Christopher Bennett Passed One recommendation needed Placement with GMM and Ship confirmed. David Eads Passed Previous ones valid Ship confirmed. Awaiting new GMM and current sim to finish. Stephen Macdonald Passed Previous ones valid Awaiting a new ship to do sim on and new GMM.