- Gamemaster Director
- Commodore Geoff Joosten
- Assistant Gamemaster Director
- Lt. Commander Sam Pennington
- Vice Admiral Lindsay Bayes
- Want to GM?
To become a GM, you must:
- Take the GM Course and pass the included exam.
- Attain the rank of, at least, Lieutenant and be a member of STF for at least six months
- Obtain three recommendations from licensed GMs, whom you've served with for at least one month in the past three months. In the event that three licensed GMs aren't available, you may substitute a CO or an XO recommendation (with GMDir's okay).
- Undertake and pass a GM Training Sim (GMT)
The Amanda Noon Archive is STF's ongoing, albeit incomplete, archive of sims in Star-Fleet. You can use the archive to:
- Submit mandatory sim reports, as well as, GMT and GMM recommendations and GMT reviews. (Email these to the GMD for now)
- See what ship(s) or starbase(s) a GM has previously worked on and what stories they have told
- See what aliens were encountered by whom or what adventures different ships and starbases have, previously, been involved in.
21 Feb- New GM Course & Exam. See the 'Want to GM?' box above for temp link.
13 Feb- Updated GMM Mentors guidelines passed and posted.
12 Feb- Christopher Bennett passes first GMT Eval.
18 Nov- Important PSAs for ALL GMs and FComms/COs/XOs.
11 Jan- Ian Kerby completes GMT and is promoted to Junior Gamemaster!
21 Aug- Russell Watt's Avisarites passed into the Reference Manual.
01 Jul- Archive submission form is broken. Read this before submitting info.
- USS Saracen
- USS Chernov
- USS Dresden
- Reference Manual
Name Type Creator Draft Review Start Review End
- Gamemaster Mentors
- Lindsay Bayes
- Gene Gibbs
- Tyra Schroll
To become a GMM, please check out these Guidelines
- Gamemaster Training
GMT GMM Ship Review Period Overall Status Katy Darrah Gene Gibbs USS Viking 1st Review Due Beginning
Name GM Exam Recommendations Status