- Gamemaster Director
- Captain Sam Pennington
- Assistant Gamemaster Director
- Vice Admiral Lindsay Bayes
- Want to GM?
To become a GM, you must:
- Take the GM Course and pass the included exam.
- Be a member of STF for at least six months
- Obtain three recommendations from licensed GMs, whom you've served with for at least one month in the past three months. In the event that three licensed GMs aren't available, you may substitute a CO or an XO recommendation (with GMDir's okay).
- Undertake and pass a GM Training Sim (GMT)
The Amanda Noon Archive is STF's ongoing, albeit incomplete, archive of sims in Star-Fleet. You can use the archive to:
- Submit mandatory sim reports, as well as, GMT and GMM recommendations and GMT reviews, directly to the Archive. For more info, see HERE
- See what ship(s) or starbase(s) a GM has previously worked on and what stories they have told
- See what aliens were encountered by whom or what adventures different ships and starbases have, previously, been involved in.
For details and instructions, click HERE.
- 12 Mar- Congrats to Kirt Gartner and Jake Ridgley for passing their GM exams!
- Vacancies & Gamemasters
- USS Chernov
You can find the list of GMs HERE but note that only Junior GM and higher hold a license. This list aims to be as up to date as possible, but there occasionally be a person missing from the active list or there who are no longer active.
- Reference Manual
Name Type Creator Draft Review Start Review End
- Gamemaster Mentors
- Lindsay Bayes
- Gene Gibbs
- Geoff Joosten
- Rob Archer
- Sam Pennington
To become a GMM, please check out these Guidelines
- Gamemaster Training
GMT GMM Ship Review Period Overall Status J Ridgely Geoff Joosten USS Wolverine Final at End Finishing Krit Gartner Rob Archer USS Chimera First Review- 13 Feb 2022 Start
Name GM Exam Recommendations Status Sam Haynes Passed Received Awaiting current sim end for Placement