- USS Asimov NCC 74304-C
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I've found it!), but 'That's funny'..." - Isaac Asimov
The Asimov-C is a Chandley Class Cruiser boasting a relaxed (5/7/10) posting speed. It focuses on detailed sims, and supports STFers who may not have the time to post on frequent posting ships.
- Captains Ready Room: Captain Natalie Greer
- Welcome to the Asimov! I am your Captain, Tyra, and welcome you to our fun little vessel. If you have questions please feel free to contact me via my Contact Page, or you can find me as Mouse on Discord.
- 6 Forward Lounge
September 7th: Sam Pennington Comes on Board as our new CMO
September 1st: The Asimov has an opening for a Chief Medical Officer
August 26th: Congratulations Trinity Harman, promoted and is now our CE
August 20th: Recruitment is open for All JO's
June 15th: The Asimov MOTD Has been tweaked, enjoy!
June 1st: The switch the new Chandley Class has been completed
- Executive Officers Office: Commander Mason Black
- Kia Ora! I'm Dave and I'm excited to be the Executive Officer of the Asimov. I look forward to the adventures we're going to have with this brand new ship and great bunch of players. You can contact me via my contact page or as Keivar (or Kiwi) on Discord, I'm often around somewhere and will reply as soon as I can.
Place In Mission:Orbiting Ferenginar
- Alert Status
- SIM Information
- Lt. Cmdr. Talok, Starfleet Division of Logistics
- Captain Gant of the USS Orson Welles
- Captain Th'rant of the USS BradburyImportant Threads:
- Commanding Officer: Captain Natalie Greer
- The Ship is underway and we are joining the Convoy of the freighter Orson Welles and the Federation ship Bradbury. Our mission is to Escort the Orson Welles and it's cargo to Ferenginar where we will be tasked with 'assisting' the Ferengi authorities with an investigation into a raid on the Federation Embassy.
- Chief Intelligence Officer: Flt Cpt Ryder Lawrence
- Prepare any information you can find about the possibly raiders and Ferengi Authorities
- Executive Officer: Commander Mason Black
- With a new ship comes a new round of making sure everything is as it should be. Weapons, Engineering, Medical, Science all need to be up to speed and operating at full efficiency.
- Chief of Security: Lieutenant Commander Paris Carisi
- Phasers and Torpedo's need to be calibrated and tested. Use the Holodeck to run a ship battle simulation once the work is done to test the systems. The XO will attend.
- Chief Engineer: Lieutenant (j.g) Andromeda Sentrya
- All systems need to be checked over and tested for fluctuations. We may be in a battle situation soon and we can't have conduits exploding with the stress.
- Chief Science Officer: Lieutenant Persephone Milestone
- We need long range scans of the area ahead. We need to know areas that raiders could be hiding in along with any anomalies in our way.
- Chief Medical Officer: Lieutenant James Stark
- Fresh and shiny and minty. A new Medical bay is exciting. Is everything really clean though?
- Counselor: Lieutenant John-King McKenzie
- New Crew with a new ship means..... Psyche time!! Come and get your head read.
- Away Team