- USS Asimov NCC 74304-C
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I've found it!), but 'That's funny'..." - Isaac Asimov
The Asimov-C is a Chandley Class Cruiser boasting a relaxed (5/7/10) posting speed. It focuses on detailed sims, and supports STFers who may not have the time to post on frequent posting ships.
- Captains Ready Room: Captain Natalie Greer
- Welcome to the Asimov! I am your Captain, Tyra, and welcome you to our fun little vessel. If you have questions please feel free to contact me via my Contact Page, or you can find me as Mouse on Discord.
- 6 Forward Lounge
April: Andrew Robinson Joins as our new GM, new Sim!
April: Steven Oxlade Joins the Ship as Security
March: Alex Lorien Joins the Ship as Medical
February: Joana Ribeiro Joins the Ship as Science
February: Jerome Davis joins the Ship as our Helm Officer
January: James Sinclair joins the ship as Chief Medical Officer
January: The Year is now 2395, Happy New Year
- Executive Officers Office: Commander Mason Black
- Kia Ora! I'm Dave and I'm excited to be the Executive Officer of the Asimov. I look forward to the adventures we're going to have with this brand new ship and great bunch of players. You can contact me via my contact page or as Keivar (or Kiwi) on Discord, I'm often around somewhere and will reply as soon as I can.
- GM: Senior Gamemaster Andrew "Wolfe" Robinson
Sim Title: A Matter Of Faith
Sim Start: 23rd April 2019
Sim Notes: A broken trust. A broken will. Violated. Betrayed. Starfleet ships are attacking Federation and Starfleet assets. Starfleet betrayed. The Federation in chaos. Member worlds cry out for justice and vengeance. Some secrets should never be revealed. Some knowledge should remain forever hidden. Can the Captain and crew of the USS Asimov reveal the traitors before an entire region descends into chaos? Will the truth be more than they can bear?
Place In Mission: Act I
- Alert Status
- SIM Information
- Vice Fleet Admiral Brenna Burnett, Regional Commander
- Sim Prologue
- Commanding Officer: Captain Natalie Greer
- The Ship is underway and we are joining the Convoy of the freighter Orson Welles and the Federation ship Bradbury. Our mission is to Escort the Orson Welles and it's cargo to Ferenginar where we will be tasked with 'assisting' the Ferengi authorities with an investigation into a raid on the Federation Embassy.
- Chief Intelligence Officer: Lieutenant Commander Relavvik
- Executive Officer: Commander Mason Black
- With a new ship comes a new round of making sure everything is as it should be. Weapons, Engineering, Medical, Science all need to be up to speed and operating at full efficiency.
- Chief of Security: Lieutenant Commander Paris Carisi
- Phasers and Torpedo's need to be calibrated and tested. Use the Holodeck to run a ship battle simulation once the work is done to test the systems. The XO will attend.
- Chief Engineer: Lieutenant (j.g) Andromeda Sentrya
- All systems need to be checked over and tested for fluctuations. We may be in a battle situation soon and we can't have conduits exploding with the stress.
- Chief Science Officer: Lieutenant Persephone Milestone
- We need long range scans of the area ahead. We need to know areas that raiders could be hiding in along with any anomalies in our way.
- Chief Medical Officer: Lieutenant Seddk Vock
- Annual medical checks and immunizations are due, snap on those gloves and get to work.
- Counselor: TBC
- Away Team