- USS Asimov NCC 74304-D
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I've found it!), but 'That's funny'..." - Isaac Asimov
The Asimov-D is a Brazen Class Escort boasting a relaxed (5/7/10) posting speed. It focuses on detailed sims, and supports STFers who may not have the time to post on frequent posting ships.
- Captains Ready Room: Captain Sara Kiernan
- Welcome to the Asimov! You don’t have to be crazy to work here, but it helps. I’m always around by discord or email if you need anything or just want to chat, so never hesitate to reach out.
- Executive Officers Office: Commander Mwezi
- Welcome to the Asimov! Despite my eight foot stature and large canines, I promise I don't bite! I'm usually around via email or discord, just give me a shout if you need to talk.
- GM: James Sinclair
Sim Title: Step Into My Parlour, Said The Spider To The Fly
Sim Start: June 30, 2021
Sim Notes:Place In Mission: Middle
The Asimov has selected for a singularly important yet totally covert mission: Insert a double agent into a clandestine criminal syndicate that may have infiltrated Star Fleet and the Federation at some of the highest levels. The agent in question had been replaced by a syndicate operative, but that operative was discovered and the original agent rescued. Now, a few high-ranking officials have decided to replace the replacement with the original. To do this, they have asked the Asimov to do the unthinkable… Become the very thing that they stand against. Dispatched to a wholly unknown and alien station inside an unavigatbale nebula, the crew of the Asimov has spent the better part of a month preparing the ship and themselves to become pirates… marauders… saboteurs… and traitors. For anyone outside the crew, the Asimov is a rogue ship whose crew either went criminal… or was killed trying to stay the course. Now, wanted for crimes and treason, the Asimov must insert themselves inside a highly intelligent and very cautious criminal organization whose motivations and reach are unknown. They must ‘return’ the agent, stay close enough to extract them when the time is right, and keep the organization from discovering their true mission: To bring down the Shadow Syndicate from the inside and bring that agent home.
- Commanding Officer: Captain Sara Kiernan
- We’re headed into a dangerous situation, keep calm and carry on.
- Executive Officer: Commander Mwezi
- Keep the ship operating during this strange mission.
- Chief of Security: Lieutenant Commander Bethany Kovra Gadi
- Brace the ship for what’s coming.
- Chief Engineer: Lieutenant Miranda Martel
- The ship may be flying, but make sure it’s in tip-top shape.
- Chief Science Officer: Vacant
- We’re in a nebula. Make sure we can see what’s coming.
- Chief Medical Officer: Doctor Alexxander Ryley
- Things are calm now, but that may not always be the case. Get the emergency kits ready.
- Counselor: Lieutenant Patrick McMillan
- This will be an ordeal. Help everyone cope.
- Away Team