Main Sim - Bridge

Posted Oct. 16, 2019, 1:31 a.m. by Lieutenant Commander Wendell Vaughn (Chief Science Officer) (Mike Monte)

Posted by Ensign Penji Fil (Scientist) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Ensign Penji Fil (Scientist) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Captain Tralla Zoarhi (Captain) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Ensign Penji Fil (Scientist) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Captain Tralla Zoarhi (Captain) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Commander Jade Jones (FIrst Officer) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Commander BJ Janzen (Scientist/Mission Specialist) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Ensign Penji Fil (Scientist) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Captain Tralla Zoarhi (Captain) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Your Bestest Friend (GM) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Ensign Penji Fil (Scientist) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Ensign Penji Fil (Scientist) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Captain Tralla Zoarhi (Captain) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Lieutenant Commander Wendell Vaughn (Chief Science Officer) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Ensign Penji Fil (Scientist) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Captain Tralla Zoarhi (Captain) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Captain Tralla Zoarhi (Captain) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Ensign Penji Fil (Scientist) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Commander Jade Jones (FIrst Officer) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Your Bestest Friend (GM) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Ensign Penji Fil (Scientist) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Lieutenant Commander Wendell Vaughn (Chief Science Officer) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Captain Tralla Zoarhi (Captain) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Ensign Penji Fil (Scientist) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Your Bestest Friend (GM) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Ensign Penji Fil (Scientist) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Ensign Penji Fil (Scientist) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Ensign Penji Fil (Scientist) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Ensign Penji Fil (Scientist) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Captain Tralla Zoarhi (Captain) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Ensign Penji Fil (Scientist) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Captain Tralla Zoarhi (Captain) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Commander BJ Janzen (Scientist/Mission Specialist) in Main Sim - Bridge

Posted by Ensign Penji Fil (Scientist) in Main Sim - Bridge
SNIP
“I’m getting sensor readings ahead.”
Ens. Fil
Science

BJ continued to modify the probes. “Calm. Let it seem that you’ve been doing this for years.”

Janzen

“How many probes are ready!” she ordered seeking an update while watching the helm officer work to start maneuvering the ship so they could launch the probes to the right area’s of the system

Tralla

“We got 6 probes ready, so far. Still working on a few more.”
Ens. Fil
Science

“No That should be enough! we don’t want to be unrealistic about our deception!” she said, “Helm Get us moving and Tactical Start launching these probes!” The captain added “MAIZIE I need you to come up with an optimal pattern based on Starfleet tactics” she ordered

Tralla

“OK Captain, 6 will be enough. What will we do with the 6 we have?”
Ens. Fil
Science

“Everything is in proper working condition, Captain.”
Ens. Fil
Science

As soon as the declaration of launch was made, the probes shot out of the tubes one by one.

“All probes are launched Captain.”
Ens. Fil
Science

“Where are we sending them?”
Ens. Fil
Science

Having taken control of them, MAZIE ordered them to hide behind some asteroids as the ships past them, only to slip out and start editing the warp signature once they had passed. As soon as the warp readings were visible to all ships in the area, the enemy ships started to cluster together, clearly nervous of the superior size of the fake ships and the larger number of them.

Your bestest Friend (GM)

“Captain, readings are coming in now.”
Ens. Fil
Science

OCC Bump will post this weekend

KG

“What we’re doing is making a little trap,” Wendell announced as he worked. “I want to lure as many as the enemy ships into one close area as I possibly can. Then dump plasma gas ejected from the warp core on them. Then ignite the gas! The probes are configured to read as more Starfleet ships who are joining us.”

CSO

“Sensors indicate all ships are ready.” Fil said.
Ens. Fil
Science

MAZIE spoke, “Captain, the dump is ready to occur when you give the word.”

Your Bestest Friend (GM)

Jade was interested to see if this mad plan would work. She had feeling it might after all if this ship and crew were good at one thing it was making the impossible possible. She however wasn’t sure it would the ship seemed to be rather advanced and Jade feared the enemy ship sensors might not get fooled. However she would wait to see what would happen. for now she would keep her doubts to herself.

Cmd Jones (XO)

“All ships are launched, captain. Transmitting sensors are enabled.” Fil said.

Ens. Fil
Science

“Lets spring this trap dump the plasma Helm Set course away from the asteroid field Full Impulse Tactical when we are far enough away that we can finish our escape Fire Phasers and light that plasma up!” she said ready to end this fight

Tralla

OCC forgot to sign out

“Shields are at maximum!”

Ens. Fil
Science

“Captain,” Wendell said, “At your discretion, we have a total of five transphasic torpedoes.”

CSO

OCC Mike, We do not have Transphasic Torpedoes please check the Ship Specs for what we have and I do believe Tralla Ordered Tactical (Which in this case Falls to Amanda or if she cant the GM) To Fire Phasers to ignite

KG

“All science stations report ready for the torpedoes. Shields are at maximum.”
Ens. Fil
Science

“What are your orders, sir?”
Ens. Fil
Science

With an inaudible hiss the plasma was dumped outside of the ship and started to spread. It seemed as though the enemy ships had no idea what it was, as they just flew towards it without worry. A second later they regretted that decision as a phaser shot lit up the plasma like a star, and the resulting explosion caused the memorial to shudder slightly. In the end, all of the Pershing ships were vaporized… except for one of the larger ones floating through the void, apparently defenceless.

Your Bestest Friend (GM)

“Helm Come about bring us alongside the disabled ship…Lock a tractor beam on it we will tow it with us back to the wreck of the Titan I will be leading an away team to the ship Mr. Janzen you’re with me Ms. Azon Put together a security team” she said getting up from her seat she hit her comm badge =^=”Captain Zoarhi to Lieutenant Tor I need an engineer for the away team please send one to Transporter room 1”=^= she said making it clear to all she was leading the away team

Tralla

“Tractor beam is at full power.” Fil said

Ens.Fil
Science

BJ got up. He’d voice his opinion away from the bridge. It was not worth doing it here.

Janzen

Jade stood up”Do you think that’s wise you just vaporised that fleet now you want to board that ship. You have no idea what is over their. What if they have beamed over some of their crew onto the titan. you might have a very large target on your back.” she said respectfully but her tone was one of concern. Jade was not going to send her friend over to a wrecked ship. A ship that would probably have all sorts of danger.

“Let me go with the security team. We’ll secure the ship and then you can beam over.” she added. Jade hoped she wouldn’t have too site regulation. However she knew how Tralla could be.

Cmdr Jones (XO)

“I will lead the team not to the Titan But to the alien ship we are towing Jade you all are to find the Titans black box and download what’s left of her computers we have to tell the families of those who lost their lives aboard her” she said “I just figured towing the Alien ship back with us to the titan would be a good compromise seeing how you guys will be in range to beam us out if things go wrong!” she said

Tralla

“Understood Captain. Environment controls on the alien ship is at 90 percent of normal, but steady.” Fil said.
Ens. Fil
Science

OCC Phil I am sorry but once again that is something that is Upto The GM anything information that gets displayed by the computer for your character to report is upto the disgression of the GM please refrain from making posts like this unless the GM feeds you such information

Kirt G
OCC I thought I was following what the XO and Tralla just posted before I did? I’m having trouble following the correct ways to read the post by the XO or the CO and when the GM is supposed to post. I thought the CO was going to beam to the alien ship so I acted appropiately. Why am I wrong?
Phil
Ens Fil, overheard the CO and XO talking about the alien ship, and began running scans on it. Fil also started to run scans on the environmental conditions to make sure it was safe to beam over.
Ens. Fil
Science

Ooc: Right! You wait for the GM to tell you what the environment on alien ship is like. You’re also taking actions that isn’t in the domain of the science department. Oh, like, activating the tractor beams. Generally, that’s an engineering function. Maybe tactical at times.
~mike

Ic:
“Captain, I’ll want to be on that away team. This calls for your Chief Science Officer.”

CSO


Notes on USS Memorial

In topic

Posted since


© 1991-2019 STF. Terms of Service

Version 1.7.5