I guess it's time for me to take over on writing this welcome message!!.
I'm excited to see where the future takes us.
As always, my inbox is always open for your questions, concerns and suggestions!
~Miriam, 12 April 2021
- 3 days - CO/XO/GM
- 5 days - Department Heads
- 7 days - Junior Officers
Welcome to the Athena. A ship with a crazy history.
The Athena is new to me, but I'm excited to jump in. If there is anything I can do to help anyone, please let me know in Discord (Koala) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I have some big shoes to fill!! Now let's all go have fun on the Fantasy Planet!
---D, 15 April 2021
Welcome to Fantasy Planet
Mission Start Date: 20th February 2021
Place In Mission: Beginning
Mission End Date: TBD
Time for a little R&R... no seriously, no crisis, no trouble... don't believe me huh? :-)
- link to Fantasy Planet. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bvjrnS2qKI9JMSHbjM28e4cfdgRQCVG7?usp=sharing
- Main Sim - Welcome to Fantasy Planet - Anchor Hotel https://www.star-fleet.com/core/stf3/athena/posts/139621/
- Main Sim: Bridge - Those who Remain https://www.star-fleet.com/core/stf3/athena/posts/139605/
- Main Sim - Welcome to Fantasy Planet - Prophetic Intervention https://www.star-fleet.com/core/stf3/athena/posts/121310/
- Main Sim - Welcome to Fantasy Planet - Admiral on the Bridge https://www.star-fleet.com/core/stf3/athena/posts/122752/
- Main Sim - Welcome to Fantasy Planet - The Perfect Party. https://www.star-fleet.com/core/stf3/athena/posts/128505/
- Come to the party! Everyone is welcome :-)
To Be Updated
- 2020, Jul 21- Well this is embarrassingly out of date. Let me go gather stuff and fix this.
Time for some rest and relaxation, but don't relax too much. Keep your eyes open.
Time for some routine maintenance. Make sure our weapons systems are all in order.
It's about time for our officers to get some tactical training in while we're not busy with other things.
Stock up on supplies and make sure all our equipment is up to the rigorous demands of our job.
Perform regular check-ups on the crew. Especially after the stress everyone was just in, it's needed.
Do regular maintenance on the Engines, Nacelles, and everything else. Make sure she's running smoothly
Make sure everyone gets some Rest and Relaxation while we're between missions. They deserve a break.
Get some rest.