Main sim - Cyrano

Posted March 30, 2020, 6:33 p.m. by Gamemaster Conspiracy Theorist (Weaver of Webs) (Ian Kerby)

Posted by Lieutenant Laraan (Counsellor) in Main sim - Cyrano

Posted by Lieutenant Orvos Legen (Chief Engineer) in Main sim - Cyrano

Posted by Gamemaster Conspiracy Theorist (Weaver of Webs) in Main sim - Cyrano

Posted by Gamemaster Conspiracy Theorist (Weaver of Webs) in Main sim - Cyrano

Posted by Lieutenant Laraan (Counsellor) in Main sim - Cyrano

snip

Laraan reached Michail and put her face close to his, right in front of his still open eyes, while putting her hands on both sides of his face channelling energy into him as fast as she could. Her large light grey eyes glistened. She only had basic medical training, but even she saw that it was a potentially fatal wound.

“Get a med kit!” she called out to whoever would hear. Then she lowered her voice so he could hear her.

“Michail, stay with me. I can only boost you, not heal you… god I wish I could! Stay with me please, Stark will be so upset with us if you die on me now.” she pleaded with him.

  • Laraan, CNS

Seeing that the creatures had calmed down and were shuffling off, Luka didn’t put down her guard, but she did relax slightly. She cradled the tiny baby in her large arms, carefully supporting Meridyth as she walked over to Laraan and stood over her and Michail protectively. She knew there wasn’t anything she could do to help, but she was there as an emotional support.

Luka, XO

It was then that Michail smiled up at them and chuckled slightly, and that’s when they noticed that the sparks were coming from within his android shell…

His head jerked a little spasmodically from all of the damage, “Sorry for the subterfuge, everyone, but we knew all along who Hamilton’s target really was. It’s important that he thinks Michail is dead so I’m set to explode and take this place out in about five minutes, just enough time for you to getaway in the Cyrano and just enough time for me to blow up all the future tech contained within this LMD or Life Model Decoy before it can change the future. It’s important that everyone makes it look like Michail died right here right now so I suggest you leave me and hotfoot it out of here pronto”.

In the back of his irises, a 5-minute countdown began.

Junior Gamemaster Conspiracy Theorist

“HHmmm.” R’han looked down slightly confused. “It won’t take five minutes…” =^=R’han to shuttle, beam up all Federation personal, starting with me.=^=

R’han
OOC: Small glitch, Laraan would have felt that, not being able to channel into a non-living organism, but let’s just let that fall under the table ;-)

OOC meaning she would have known a split second before it spoke :-)

Laraan got up, her face full of relief and just nodded, first at the Michail decoy, and then at R’han.

  • Laraan

Luka looked to their mirror versions. “Coming?” She asked, turning towards the Athena Shuttle and hopping in, still holding the child. All Starfleet personel didn’t include the natives of this universe, as far as she could reason. She got to the transporter control and started beaming the Mirror duplicates who weren’t approaching the shuttle as fast as the others, reasoning that would be the most efficient method of doing the transport.

Luka, XO

“Shall I take her?” Laraan asked Luka, as she had no job while on the shuttle and she wanted to hold Meridyth, returning her gently to her father - once his eyes had taken on normal colour again. She knew all too well what change of eye colour meant in Caitians… of that family! Also she wanted to feel Meridyth’s energy level. She admitted to herself that she was curious if she was able to feel the bit of Heleen DNA in her. Ever since she had helped T’Pon and S’Raal conceive and then found out that part of her DNA had somehow made its way into the fetus, she had wondered… whether she had helped a couple fulfill their biggest wish, or whether she had helped create a new species against the most sacred Heleen law…

  • Laraan, CNS

OOC: Just to clarify for everyone, we have the Athena shuttle that you came in on, and the Cyrano which is the ship at Orvos’s command. I’m not sure exactly who is going where.

OOC: R’han is exiting via the Athena shuttle… he is willing to site to site people so the movement is faster since time is a factor.

OOC: oopsie. I’ve changed it so Luka’s on the Athena Shuttle

IC: “We won’t be able to utilize transporters. Or at the very least, you lot won’t. We’ll need to hike back to the shuttle bay.” stated Orvos, as he moved that direction quickly. He had seen Hamilton shoot Michail, and the sparks were a clear indication of his android self. He was surprised by Hamilton’s actions to say the least.

Orvos quickly turned back to Michail. Before speaking to him, he said to the others. “I’m taking the Cyrano. We’ll need to get both that and the Athena shuttle out of here. I’ll be there soon to pilot the Cyrano myself.”

He then knelt down in front of Michail. “Why did he want you dead? And what’s the deal with Lt. Parce?”

-Lt. Orvos Legen, CE

The LMD winked, “All will be revealed but for now it’s better for your health that you don’t know”.

Luka looked at the tiny babe in her arms and was reluctant to give her up, but acquiesced to the Heleen, gently passing over the child.

Luka, XO

S’Raal hovered, “Is she ok” he asked intently.

Laraan nodded, a smile on her face. Her eyes were locked with Meridyths as Laraan opened herself to the baby’s energy, trying to feel its shape, its feel so to say, and also its level, after all the baby had been through a lot and Laraan wanted to make sure she was really all right.

  • Laraan, CNS

Meryidiyth’s energy was very focused, she seemed to be listening to something, some psychic echo in the ether. Her baby eyes were not the unfocused look of a newborn, they were angry…

Izzy looked down at the little child and smiled, patting S’Raal on the shoulder before heading over to Orvos to join him on his shuttle to the Cyrano.

Both shuttles lifted off without incident and flew out into the abyss. Both immediately started reading the signs of an imminent warp core breach on the Athena.

Junior Gamemaster Conspiracy Theorist
OOC Little fast forward there, let’s blow this popsicle stand.

S’Raal Cran Moonshadow

Delaney, Sec

Orvos released the helmet back into the compartment it came from. He moved to the pilot seat, and without touching a control, he willed the Cyrano forward.

“Miss Delaney, feel free to man tactical. Aurora, analysis on the Athena please. Are they ejecting the warp core? What’s being done to stop the warp core breach?” he stated from his station.

-Lt. Orvos Legen, CE

Aurora replied after what seemed a very long time but was in fact only seconds, “Sensors indicate that the ship is building up to a warp core breach, internal communications to the core are being blocked by outside communications being sent through a relay signal station affixed to the aft busard collectors.”

Junior Gamemaster Conspiracy Theorist

Orvos was quick. “Aurora, where is the communication originating from?”

“Attempting to triangulate the source of communication … it is being constantly rotated…”. Aurora drifted off almost as if she was concentrating.

He readied the warp engines for one of the most risky maneuvers he would likely ever make in his career. With Aurora being linked to his mind, he figured the maneuver would be performed well, so long as his calculations were correct.

Orvos turned to Isabel with a stern look. “If I’m right, we may be performing one of the riskiest maneuvers in Starfleet history. Get the weapons ready.”

-Lt. Orvos Legen, CE

OOC: I will likely reply again, Ian, if you are able to reply to this today. :) If not, no worries.
-Tony

OOC sorry about that.

Orvos then remembered he hadn’t said anything to the other shuttle or the Athena. He established an open to com to the both of them. =/\=Legen to Athena and shuttle. There is a relay station affixed to the aft busard collectors. It appears to be receiving signal from somewhere. Scanning to detect a ship or shuttle nearby and I have a plan. But if we can’t find a ship nearby, you’ll need to destroy that relay.=/\=

-Lt. Orvos Legen, CE

Junior Gamemaster Conspiracy Theorist

Athena’s warp core ejected out into space…

a split second later a torpedo registered on the sensors heading straight towards the warp core. If it hit before the core could clear Athena they were going to be destroyed.

Junior Gamemaster Conspiracy Theorist

Orvos jumped to action.

“Aurora, activate the point defense system!” He was sincerely hoping Orvos had thought of something like that for such a little ship.

“Hold on tight!” he said to the rest of the cabin’s crew. In his mind, Orvos primed the warp drive for one of the shortest but most important ride ever. It was essentially…the Picard Maneuver.

He activated the warp drive for a split second, and as soon as it had activated, he had deactivated it, hoping to be a whole lot closer to the torpedo. “Aurora, take out that torpedo!”

-Lt. Orvos Legen, CE

“With pleasure” Aurora responded not even questioning how. Red beams of energy lanced out and destroyed the torpedo before it could destroy the warp core. The resulting explosion rocked Cyrano putting them into a spin, making them lose track of their position momentarily

Laraan hadn’t caught up with the situation, sitting far back, and all her concentration was fixed on the baby. * Why so angry little one * she thought, not really expecting an answer, but the energy of the baby felt familiar, the fact alone she could feel it so well spoke for itself in some ways. Heleen babies were born with the ability to at least respond in some way to a certain channelling of energy, something in them felt it, so Laraan channeled just a shred of energy to her, no more than enough to make Meridyth feel warm and cosy.
- Laraan

Laraan’s mind was gathered up and transported into the void along with many others who were now psychically searching for their enemy. They were close…very close.

Then there was the sound of a clunk as something metal hit the outside of Cyrano…

Junior Gamemaster Conspiracy Theorist


Notes on USS Athena

In topic

Posted since


© 1991-2020 STF. Terms of Service

Version 1.9.5