STF

Main Sim - Science gets down to brass tacks

Posted Sept. 2, 2020, 7:08 a.m. by Lieutenant Toveka Brine (Chief Science Officer) (Melissa Aragon)

Posted by Gamemaster Mr. Snuggles (Gamemaster) in Main Sim - Science gets down to brass tacks

Posted by Lieutenant Commander Baldur Bragason (Strategic Operations Officer) in Main Sim - Science gets down to brass tacks

Posted by Gamemaster Mr. Snuggles (Gamemaster) in Main Sim - Science gets down to brass tacks
Posted by… suppressed (1) by the Post Ghost! 👻

SNIP

“You know we’re pretty good at this on the fly planning, when this is all done we should really consider joining a quasi-military organization to put these skills to work” Baldur said with a smile “I suggest setting a tricorder to give out a false lifesign reading and leaving it within the shuttle, help sell the illusion. We can assume because they chased Tenkiller previously that they can’t detect its precise location only estimate where it’s been based on those readings, we’ll need to be sure that it gives of the right time flux signal before pulling the switch” He said with a more serious look.

SOO - Baldur

Tenkiller laughed at Baldur and said “Pays probably better.” jokingly. He looked at the CSO and said “Hook me up with the tricorder, will ya? And gimme some of that Klingon brain goo to go with it. If we’re gonna sell it, let’s sell it.”

Tenkiller, CoS

Toveka nodded and moved to do as she needed. She set the case on the counter by her office and grabbed the tricorder. Setting it to Tenkiller’s biometrics, she hoped the few moments it would cycle out, it would be enough to lure in the enemy to the trap he was setting. She grabbed the container of the brain biomatter they had made and added it to the case she pulled out. It wouldn’t shield as well as the other case and would make tracking it easier. Transfering the chip to it, she then came back to Tenkiller. “I think it’s all ready.” She said and stepped up to the edge of the final field that separated her from the two men.

Toveka
CSO

It was at this moment that the door blew open, revealing the armoured forms through the smoke. However, it seemed that the breach worked against the intruders as well, as the smoke was also reducing their visibility.

Mr. Snuggles (GM)

Toveka jumped but managed not to cry out. A growl did roll up her throat, but mostly at the destruction. “I think it’s time to go!” She said as the barrier kept the smoke mostly focused on the outside of the first force field, ahead of the men protecting Toveka and the chip. She stepped back towards her office, ready to throw up another field of defense before her if need be.

Toveka
CSO

Baldur fell down to one knee next to the nearest console and raised his rifle, aiming it at the doorway. He trained his sight at the nearest form he could make out. He couldn’t make out the legs and the elbows would be a difficult shot either way. He aimed slightly to the right of where he assumed the chest was and fired.

SOO - Baldur

Tenkuller laid down suppressing fire as Baldur was taking more surgical strikes. As his power cell cycled, he dashed to the container and tapped his comms. =^= Emergency transport to shuttle bay! Engage! =^= He turned so that the case would be partially visible to the armored intruders, and raised the rifle to fire another barrage through the door. He felt the transporter field build around him and the doorway disappeared into the swirling lights.

Tenkiller, CoS

OOC: Starting a new thread for shuttlebay.
She knew she and the Security were by no means close, but as he was about to fade, she murmured, “Be careful…”

Moving to her office and grabbing the phaser on her desk, she moved to Baldur’s side and hollered a bit louder than necessary above the din. “He made it… they are gone!” She ten assisted with trying to keep the intruders from entering the bay.

Toveka
CSO

It was then that a large bang sounded through the halls, as two of the individuals set down a large, sleek weapon looking thing. Any doubt would be erased when a beam of concentrated energy fired at the force field, causing it to shatter almost instantly.

Mr. Snuggles (GM)

OOC: Did Baldur’s shots hit?

OOC: The smoke hasn’t cleared enough to see yet, the laser right now is the only thing fully visible.

As the beam aimed at the force field, Toveka cried out a warning and lunged towards the door of her office. “BALDUR!” she cried out in warning and concern. As the smoke filled the room and the forcefield went down, she reached towards him and tried to grab the back of his shirt. “Back up… my office has two more shields!” She was trying to get him to fall back. Her own weapon hanging at her side as she momentarily forgot it and wasn’t aiming into the smoke.

Toveka
CSO


Posts on Outpost 42

In topic

Posted since


© 1991-2020 STF. Terms of Service

Version 1.11.3