STF

Bridge Main Sim (New)

Posted Sept. 23, 2020, 8:30 p.m. by Commander Morganna Salazar (Counselor) (Tyra Schroll)

Posted by Gamemaster Gamemaster (Gamemaster) in Bridge Main Sim (New)

Posted by Commander Morganna Salazar (Counselor) in Bridge Main Sim (New)

Posted by Commodore Rivar Calin (Commanding Officer) in Bridge Main Sim (New)
Posted by… suppressed (9) by the Post Ghost! 👻
<snip>

Lissi glanced back at the console as it beeped. “Captain,” she said as she turned back to him once more. “Science Chief requesting replicated tractor parts to assist someone on the surface. Should I go help?” She wasn’t exactly sure how much help she could be on a tractor. But certainly it wasn’t much different than most machines. Parts were parts. It was merely the order of their use that would need to be figured out.

Lissi
CE

“Yes Chief, take of that and lets make certain we don’t give away the whole farm to help in the process.”

Calin, CO

Lissi got up after sending word to engineering to send NE Brisban up to man the engineering post on the bridge. “Yes, Sir…” she responded and headed out to go see what was up with the tractor.

Lissi
CE

OOC: I might have missed something in my reading back, ignore me if I’m wrong :P

IC: Mason watched the events on the screen, his eyebrows furrowed in thought. “Do we actually have any reason to chase that man?” He asked, “I wasn’t aware that just running away from our away team was an automatic signal to release the hounds? It might cause more mistrust and problems to chase him down without cause than to let him go. We can track him from here, he’s not going anywhere.”

Cmdr Black, XO

Solark explained, “He ran at the sight of our officers, do you not find it suspicious?”

Solark

“What if I did?” Mason replied, looking at the man. “That doesn’t mean he has done something illegal in a jurisdiction we have no part in policing or that it automatically means we give chase to someone who hasn’t actually done anything to us, in his own settlement. We are the Federation, not the Klingons or Romulan Empire with their secret police. Captain I recommend we call off our people or we risk creating an incident. If we catch him we have no right to remove him or question him, and no grounds on which to do so. Besides maybe we want to track him and see where he is heading, then take a look in that area.”

Cmdr Black, XO

“You are not wrong that this isn’t our jurisdiction, but we were also giving permission to investigate as well… makes this a gray area. Though, we don’t seem to be having a hard time monitoring, they haven’t put anything up that blocks our sensors… so let’s have the team break off for now… see where they go and we can regroup at that juncture.” Calin ordered as he nodded over at Solark to send the signal to the pursuit team.

Calin, CO

Solark nodded and proceeded to contact the away teams, =/\=Away teams this is the Odin. I am relaying to you the co-ordinates of a suspicious person who had fled the market. Our sensors are tracking him. Use your tricorders to get update co-ordinates. You are to pursue and apprehend this person for questioning.=/\=

Solark

Morganna watched as things unfolded, she kept an eye on the man that had been fleeing to see what he was doing, but she also kept her mind open to the others on the surface. This could go south quickly.

CNS

The counsellor did sense anxiety and an emotion very much akin to fear in the fleeing man.

GM

“Okay, we got our eye there but what else do we know… are we any closer to finding out the suspect of the attack?” Calin asked Solark.

“Captain,” replied Solark, “we can only speculate that there is a probability that the man fleeing has something to do with the attack. However, without more data, we cannot be certain. The probability that he is involved in something illegal in the Federation is very high as he has fled upon seeing our officers. However, until we question him, we would not be able to know if he knows anything of the attack.”

Solark

Morganna spoke up from her spot “He’s afraid. I can’t tell what of, but seeing our officers, has induced fear in him and anxiety.” She said

CNS

“It would not be illogical, then, to speculate that the man has been operating something illegal in Federation space,” remarked Solark

Solark

“I want him in, but lets not make a scene here. I don’t want our privileges to get provoked, we are not in Federation space, and it wasn’t a Federation vessel attacked. Our investigation has become a courtesy for the ones attacked…so lets remember where we are.”

Calin, CO

“Understood sir,” replied Solark as he continued to monitor the planet and the region of space surrounding the ship.

Solark

“The away teams are almost on top of the target,” Solark reported.

Solark

“Keep me informed, but what do we know on our other teams? How are they fairing?” Calin asked Solark.

Calin, CO

Morganna had kept her attention focused on the fleeing man, she now turned her attention to the others, keeping her mind open to everyone that was around the away team. She kept some of her blocks in place so that she would not be overwhelmed.

CNS

The young man was anxious, but still had the presence of mind not to be reckless. He was hopeful that he could get out unscathed.

GM

Morganna sat back and watched as things unfolded, it was a curious that the man was running, had he gone afoul of Star Fleet or was he just freaked out because Star Fleet was on his home turf. It didn’t make sense to her.

CNS


Posts on USS Odin

In topic

Posted since


© 1991-2020 STF. Terms of Service

Version 1.11.3