STF

Bridge Main Sim (New)

Posted Dec. 14, 2020, 9:08 a.m. by Commander Solark (Chief Operations Officer / 2nd Officer) (Kenson Koh)

Posted by Commander Morganna Salazar (Counselor) in Bridge Main Sim (New)
<snip>

“You are not wrong that this isn’t our jurisdiction, but we were also giving permission to investigate as well… makes this a gray area. Though, we don’t seem to be having a hard time monitoring, they haven’t put anything up that blocks our sensors… so let’s have the team break off for now… see where they go and we can regroup at that juncture.” Calin ordered as he nodded over at Solark to send the signal to the pursuit team.

Calin, CO

Solark nodded and proceeded to contact the away teams, =/\=Away teams this is the Odin. I am relaying to you the co-ordinates of a suspicious person who had fled the market. Our sensors are tracking him. Use your tricorders to get update co-ordinates. You are to pursue and apprehend this person for questioning.=/\=

Solark

Morganna watched as things unfolded, she kept an eye on the man that had been fleeing to see what he was doing, but she also kept her mind open to the others on the surface. This could go south quickly.

CNS

The counsellor did sense anxiety and an emotion very much akin to fear in the fleeing man.

GM

“Okay, we got our eye there but what else do we know… are we any closer to finding out the suspect of the attack?” Calin asked Solark.

“Captain,” replied Solark, “we can only speculate that there is a probability that the man fleeing has something to do with the attack. However, without more data, we cannot be certain. The probability that he is involved in something illegal in the Federation is very high as he has fled upon seeing our officers. However, until we question him, we would not be able to know if he knows anything of the attack.”

Solark

Morganna spoke up from her spot “He’s afraid. I can’t tell what of, but seeing our officers, has induced fear in him and anxiety.” She said

CNS

“It would not be illogical, then, to speculate that the man has been operating something illegal in Federation space,” remarked Solark

Solark

“I want him in, but lets not make a scene here. I don’t want our privileges to get provoked, we are not in Federation space, and it wasn’t a Federation vessel attacked. Our investigation has become a courtesy for the ones attacked…so lets remember where we are.”

Calin, CO

“Understood sir,” replied Solark as he continued to monitor the planet and the region of space surrounding the ship.

Solark

“The away teams are almost on top of the target,” Solark reported.

Solark

“Keep me informed, but what do we know on our other teams? How are they fairing?” Calin asked Solark.

Calin, CO

Morganna had kept her attention focused on the fleeing man, she now turned her attention to the others, keeping her mind open to everyone that was around the away team. She kept some of her blocks in place so that she would not be overwhelmed.

CNS

The young man was anxious, but still had the presence of mind not to be reckless. He was hopeful that he could get out unscathed.

GM

Morganna sat back and watched as things unfolded, it was a curious that the man was running, had he gone afoul of Star Fleet or was he just freaked out because Star Fleet was on his home turf. It didn’t make sense to her.

CNS

OOC: Do we wave an eta on the others? Did they get sucked into a portal again? :P

~Steven Sigle

OOC: Others? You mean the rest of the away team members?

Kenson

The sensors detected movement at one of the docking bays. It was a ship moving off from its docking position.

GM

bump

“We have a vessel departing from one of their docking bays,” Mason reported. “Putting it up on screen.”

Cmdr Black, XO

It was the Romulan ship that they were pursuing …

GM

“Shields up… hail that vessel” Calin ordered as he began to bring up the information on his panel. “What are we getting from their ship? They have any sign we are the ones they know we are here?”

Calin, CO

There was no response to the hails.

“Captain,” said Solark, “the energy signature from their impulse engines matches but the singularity drive signature has changed.”

Solark

It was evident that the ship was trying to make a run for it.

GM

“Can we get a tractor beam on them?” Calin asked, he wasn’t about to let them get away again, and hoped to get this settled here and now.

Calin, CO

“It is possible if we disengage now, sir,” said Solark. “We can move closer as they are trying to get out of the docking area. Because they have chosen to hide themselves, they have more obstacles to clear. May I suggest we move above them. I do not believe they would attempt to fire at us because it might cause damage to the three other ships in the vicinity.”

Solark

“Sir,” reported Solark, “I believe we are able to engage the tractor beam.”

Just then, there was a rise of power in the impulse engines.

Solark

The ship was going to flee …

GM

“Tractor on that ship, I don’t want it going anywhere!” Calin ordered as he waited for the crew to obey.

Calin, CO

The NE at tactical engaged the tractor beam and it attached itself to the fleeing ship. The ship was captured and the power to the engines were reduced but were not switched off. The energy weapons were charging up.

GM

“Red alert, open a hailing frequency… if they don’t turn off those engines there isn’t going to be much of their ship left from the sheering they are going to experience.” Calin ordered.

The comms NE reported, “Hails open!”

While the ship did not shut down its engines, it was not engaging propulsion. Then it tried to fire a low frequency disruptor directly at the tractor beam emitter. Of course the shields of the Odin absorbed the damage. Shields continued to be at 100%.

GM

=/\= To ship that has opened fire, this is your one and only warning… stand down and prepare to be boarded… I will not warn you once more. =/\= Calin said as he turned to tactical. “If they try anything, disable their systems.” Calin ordered.

Calin, CO

Halloway looked up from her console as trained fingers flew across the board. “Tactical standing by Captain.” Her fingers hovered just above the inputs needed to slave the suspect vessels weapons system.

Halloway, CTO

=/\=Sir=/\= Kate’s hand immediately went to her comm badge. =/\= We have a location on the target. The ship is docked several slips beside us.=/\= Pausing for a second Kate looked at Wiz. =/\=We have an informant that will require compensation of some sort for the information.=/\=Kate grimaced slightly as she spoke.

Kate O’Neill COS

=/\= Anything you promised comes out of your pay O’Neill.=/\= Calin said as he needed at his science officer. “Begin transporting the team up when we have this situation under control.

The ship had powered down its weapons and engines.

=/\=We stand down.=/\= came an audio message. =/\=I protest this treatment. We have offended you in any way and yet you choose to tractor us!=/\=

GM

Solark reported, “Their shields are down. I believe we can board them.”

Solark

The away team did not seem anxious anymore, except for the young person they had cornered. The young man seemed anxious but not terrified. The person from the ship who spoke through the comms was definitely fearful. There had been no fear in his voice but his emotions were definitely those of fear. Mixed in with the fear was deception. There were several others on the ship that also had something to hide.

GM

“Commander.” Calin said looking over at Morganna. “What do you feel from them? ” Calin asked, wanting more details.

Calin, CO

Morganna looked at Calin “Fear and deception.” She said simply “They are indeed fearful but they are also deceiving us in some manner. I am not able to sort out exactly what yet.” She said looking at her husband and then back at the screen again.

CNS

“Captain,” said Solark, “I believe we are also within transporter range. Perhaps I should form a boarding party?”

Solark

Morganna attempted to get additional information, but was unable to do so.

CNS

Morganna could tell that the deception and fear was greatest in the one who had great responsibility in the ship, probably the captain.

GM

Morganna looked over at Rivar “Captain, the Captain of the other ship is the one projecting the most fear and deception.” She said “Possibly because he has the greatest of the responsibilities on the ship. I am still not able to ascertain what they are deceiving us about.” She said.

CNS

Solark kept monitoring the sensors to see if there was any change in the situation of the ship that they had tractored.

Solark


Posts on USS Odin

In topic

Posted since


© 1991-2021 STF. Terms of Service

Version 1.12.5