STF

Bridge Main Sim (New)

Posted Aug. 8, 2020, 7:11 p.m. by Commander Morganna Salazar (Counselor) (Tyra Schroll)

Posted by Commodore Rivar Calin (Commanding Officer) in Bridge Main Sim (New)

Posted by Lieutenant Ka’Lissi Rosh (Chief Engineer) in Bridge Main Sim (New)

Posted by Gamemaster Gamemaster (Gamemaster) in Bridge Main Sim (New)
Posted by… suppressed (2) by the Post Ghost! 👻

<snip>

Lissi turned around to face the others. “So let’s not hide it. They have to suspect we know we were scanned. Perhaps they are counting on us not being able to find exactly from where. So let’s broad sweep ‘scan back’ and carry the ‘lookie’ signal over it.” She shrugged. “Couldn’t hurt. And we could get a second look as well as ‘check all over’ for whatever else we may stumble upon.”

She had never tried to carry both signals at once, wasn’t even sure it was possible or would work. But wasn’t that what all the tech was for? Seeing what it could do would also help in the future.

Lissi
CE

“I like it, lets do that… maybe see who jumps out. Keep us open and lets find out what scurries out… and pray we can handle it.” Rivar ordered the team as he was curious what this would lead them to next.

Calin, CO

Lissi nodded and murmured, “Ok, Ody… talk to me and make this work…” She started to type out the sequence that would send a brought sweep over the area as well as across the nearby surface. The idea being to find out who might be lingering ‘behind’ them, so to speak, but also that would cover the lower area and make sure no one was sneaking up, or powering up, around their crew. She then added a more concentrated signal ‘just’ to the surface to see if they could see anything.

“All right… here it goes,” she said and set the sequence to run. Her mind and lips whispering prayers that they would see if something was amiss, while at the same time hoping nothing was.

Lissi
CE
Morganna just watched and listened. She tried to keep her mind open and keep track of what was going on with others that were not on the ship. This was a rather interesting situation.

CNS

Lissi was able to get a good resolution with the sensors of the marketplace where the first away team was. The computer was able to put in video form what was happening on the ground. The faces of the starfleet officers were clear but the unknown planet inhabitants were mere approximations and their faces were had slight differences of appearance everytime people moved. However, it was very clear that a short man had suddenly stopped in his tracks, paused and turned around and wanted to flee the away team.

Morgana was able to focus on the Starfleet officers. Wolf was alert and suspicious; O’Neill had deception in her mind. The people around the away team were naturally cautious and wary of the away team. Then there was a sudden spike of horror in one of the nearby people. Fear and flight dominated his emotions.

GM

Lissi smiled. “Gotcha! Getting visual now and putting on viewscreen.” She tapped the commands to get the visuals up on the main viewer so the CO could see what was happening. “We’ve got something, Sir. Apparently someone down there doesn’t like us!” she would try and split the screen to keep the runner in view. Barring that, she would ask if he wanted the runner followed or the crew watched?

Lissi
CE

“It would seem that Ensign Wolf is not going to have the element of surprise,” said Solark enigmatically.

Solark

“Sometimes have that effect on people, keep a view on the runner and relay information to our team now.” Calin ordered.

Calin, CO

“Aye sir,” said Solark. Then he was surprised that the man managed to get into a crowd and move some way from Wolf. Wolf made a grab for him but got the wrong person. Solark kept a lock on the fleeing person.

=/\=Away teams, suspicious man trying to flee. Co-ordinates being relayed now.=/\= Solark pressed a button and the information was relayed.

Solark

Lissi kept the visual going on both the main bulk of the party as well as the runner. “He’s heading towards the other side of the square,” she noted as the man slipped thru the crowd and missed being caught.

Lissi
CE

MOrganna turned her attention to the man that was running trying to get a idea of what he was feeling at this moment. She watched as things played out.

CNS

Morganna felt relief coming from the fleeing man. However, away team 2 still had two members wandering in the streets below. Only one was still engaged to a resident.

GM

Lissi watched the near miss and hissed in disappointment. She half wondered if she could move that quickly thru a crowd. It was as frustrating as it was interesting to watch ‘from above’.

Lissi
CE

“What do you think of lending some assistance? What do we think of beaming a security team in the line of his path in front? Help from heaven above?” Calin asked as he looked over at Solark, wondering what the man thought of his suggestion.

Calin, CO

Morganna looked at Calin “That may work, he feels safe at this point.” She said “The other team is still engaging with two of the residents.”

CNS


Posts on USS Odin

In topic

Posted since


© 1991-2020 STF. Terms of Service

Version 1.11.3