Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted Jan. 20, 2019, 11:06 p.m. by Lieutenant Miranda Lawerance "Mirri" (Helm) (Tyra Schroll)

Posted by Captain Sidney Parker (Commanding Officer) in Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted by Lieutenant Alexandra “Little Sehlat” Primage (Pilot. Grn Squad Ldr) in Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted by Lieutenant Trevor Michaels (Counselor) in Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted by Captain Sidney Parker (Commanding Officer) in Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted by Commander Jason Harn (Executive Officer) in Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted by Lieutenant Trevor Michaels (Counselor) in Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted by Gamemaster Kenson Koh (Gamemaster) in Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted by Captain Sidney Parker (Commanding Officer) in Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted by Ensign Nineve Lumiere (Scientist) in Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted by Commander Jason Harn (Executive Officer) in Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted by Lieutenant Miranda Lawerance “Mirri” (Helm) in Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted by Captain Sidney Parker (Commanding Officer) in Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted by Lieutenant Trevor Michaels (Counselor) in Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted by Lieutenant Miranda Lawerance “Mirri” (Helm) in Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted by Lieutenant Commander Balfor Kolar (Chief Science Officer) in Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted by Ensign Nineve Lumiere (Scientist) in Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted by Lieutenant Junior Grade Srothell Ch’zaolrirh (Chief Security Officer) in Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted by Captain Sidney Parker (Commanding Officer) in Bridge, Current Time Line

Posted by Lieutenant Trevor Michaels (Counselor) in Bridge, Current Time Line
SNIP

While the Nurse tended to Stephanie down in Sickbay, the Counselor returned to the Bridge to catch up. Trevor would only have about 30 minutes before he’d have to return to Sickbay to speak with the girl once more.

CNS

“Counselor. Good to have you up here.” The Captain said taking note of the CNS on the Bridge.

OOC: Remember Science I am asking a question about if the Away Team is getting the info you just informed me about.

Parker CO

Just as the Captain greeted the counselor, a communication came in from the surface away team.

=^= Ch’zaolrirh to the Olinski. We have found six members of the Dragoon’s crew. They were being antagonized by a group of natives who claimed they had stolen from local food stores. Mr. Kolar is attempting to diffuse the situation. The natives come from a village not far from here. I suspect we may be headed there at some point. In the interim I am uploading images of the individuals we have encountered from my tricorder in case you are able to glean more from the ship’s database. =^=

Moments later, the ship received four images. The first three contained three groups of unique individuals. Two groups only had four individuals and were marked as “Natives.” The last group contained six individuals, including a Bajoran. This photo was marked “Dragoon Crewman.” The last photo was a bit more obscure. It was an image of smoke rising with a tricorder distance reading showing “1 KM NW.” The image was labeled “Possible native village site.”

COS Ch’zaolrirh

OOC: Sorry it took me a while to post, it’s been a busy time!

Nineve brought the images on-screen for the captain as the COS explained what they were seeing. Her eyes narrowed at the more obscure one of the village site, cocking her head to the side. Smoke was obviously not a good sign.

Nineve, Scientist

R Smith AKA Jason Harn, XO

=^=XO, we need a supply beam down near these coordinates, 100 kilos of grain and corn products, along with five times that in animal protein dried for long term storage. Put phoshorous illumination around the beam down site for easy locating. =^=-

XO

The Counselor turned his head towards the Captain. “Did I miss something?” He asked, inquiring about the XO’s recent comm call. Trevor wasn’t aware if the ship carried those supplies, but knew the replicator system would be of good use.

CNS

“Counselor can you help out by coordinating those supplies down to the beam down coordinates? You can use the aux Ops station.” He asked the CNS.

“Of course, Captain.” Lieutenant Michaels stated. The Counselor quickly went over to Aux Ops and began having various crewmen replicate the needed supplies. “We should have everything needed within the next 15 minutes, Captain.” Trevor reported.

=^=Olinski to Landing Party and Dragoon. We have the images and are preparing to beam down the requested supplies. Landing Party what is that smoke related to?=^=

The Captain had opened a com between all three groups.

Parker CO

Mirri adjusted their orbit slightly, she didn’t go closer to the planet, she simply moved them just slightly.

Helm

=^=Acknowledged Olinski. You’ll be handling the supplies. Dragoon. standing by. Harn out.=^=

Jason Harn, XO

Nineve furrowed her eyebrows, that was a lot of food that they needed and honestly, she was pretty intrigued by what could possibly be going on down on the planet. But when the captain asked about the smoke she figured she could infer what was possibly going on, “sensors had picked up destruction and chaos down on the planet before, specifically within villages, it could be possible that the smoke is caused by the destruction of their village. Where there is smoke, there’s usually fire, as the saying goes.”

Nineve, Scientist

“It’s a green on the supplies, Captain.” The Counselor stated after a few minutes. “The transporter chiefs are just placing the last few loads onto the pads now, sir.”

CNS

“A good assumption Ensign.” The Captain agreed. “Lets get the supplies beamed down.”

Parker CO

A further scan would show that there was a village about a kilometre from the away team was. One of the houses was smouldering after a fire. The rest of the houses had sustained slight damage but only this single house was burnt down.

GM

R Smith AKA Jason Harn, XO

“Have them beam them down when they are ready. No need for us to give that order.” The Captain clarified.

As usual his crew impressed him. They were getting the needed actions done quickly. The new ensign at Science seemed to have a good chemistry already. He needed to make a mental note to actually say hello and a few words when he had the time.

Parker CO

“Supplies have been transported, Captain.” The Counselor stated, making his way back over to where the CO was seated. The Lieutenant temporarily took to his own chair, in hopes of being called down to Sickbay to retrieve Stephanie.

CNS

((crossed from planet))
Xandra tapped the comm, =^=Sehlat to Olinski, Ricochet and myself heading back.=^= She glanced back at Ric to be sure no one else was joining them. Her voice sounded hesitant but it was clear.

Lt JG Xandra Primage
“Little Sehlat” / Pilot

The Captain merely pushed a button his chair armrest that indicated he received the message. No need to verbally confirm.

“Mirri give me your assessment. I think were getting this thing under control.” He ordered. He liked to get data from everyone.

Parker CO

Mirri looked over her shoulder “Well Captain, it seems that everything is calming down. We may need to worry about the crew of the Dragoon sharing technology with the natives, but that is a risk we run in any first contact situation. As for helm…we’re good, we have managed to avoid the weapon that they have on the surface and it appears that the Dragoon is also fairing well.” Not sure if she answered Parker’s question appropriately.

Helm

» Previous note | Parent | Reply | Post new note | Next chronologically | Next in Location

Notes on USS Brian A. Olinski

In topic

Posted since


© 1991-2019 STF. Terms of Service

Version 1.6.6