- U.S.S. Saracen NCC-86285
Pendragon Class Battlecruiser
Commissioned December 2008
Proudly serving The Meridian Fleet since April 2013
"The Darkest Places In Hell Are Reserved For Those Who Maintain Their Neutrality In Times Of Moral Crisis." - Dante Aligheri
- Captains Ready Room
- Greetings and Welcome to the Saracen! I'm Dave, the Captain of the Saracen. Feel free to take a look at what the crew is getting up to, and if you are interested in joining please get in touch! I am always available to answer any questions you have and you can email me via my contact page here on the Saracen, or on Discord as Keivar or Kiwi.
- Ten Forward Bartenders News
June: The MOTD gets an Update
June: STF Switches to Exodus, welcome to the new site!
May: Crissy N appointed XO of the Saracen
May: Anna L Steps down as XO
February: Sam Pennington Joins the Saracen
January: Miriam W joins the Saracen
January: Happy New Year, the in-game year is now 2394
- Executive Officers Office
- The shape of an Ocelot appears in the fireplace...
- GM: Jason Y. Lee
Sim Title:Turning Point
Sim Notes: Update - 2017/01/03:
Shuttles have been hooked into the EPS system, but due to the damage to the EPS system, no extra power is yet to be provided into the auxiliary power system. Main power is offline due to no deuterium. Chronitons have been found in all patients, possibly all crew and the entire ship. The knowledge of being in 2025 is not widely known or broadcasted to the rest of the ship yet. All department heads are in a meeting for updates of ship status.
The ship has been sucked into a temporal anomaly, throwing them in a decayed orbit around Jupiter in the year 2025. Further detection would reveal that the artificial satellites around Earth were broadcasting video and a computer analysis when ran on the video after hours of processing would reveal that the year was 2025. Short range sensors would also detect an ion trail from an advanced craft from their century, small like a fighter or a one manned shuttlepod that lead to Earth. The trail would start precisely from the Saracen's exact location, and one could conclude the anomaly that the Saracen encountered was not natural and artificial.
Lt. Lycam has navigated the ship into a stable high orbit around Jupiter using thrusters only.
Important posts of note:
Note - Not compatible with current site yet.
- SIM Information
List of GM Personnel: Lt. Justin Astor, ship's computer technicians, historian and archaeologist. Lt. Carol Kairos, specialist in temporal mechanics, wormhole mechanics and warp field theory
List of Topics per Department:
- Operations/Engineering: Ships broken yo -- fix it, fix it, fix it
- Medical: Heal the injured personnel, protect the crew against chroniton radiation
- Science: Figure out where the ship is and investigate how the ship got here
- Tactical/Security: Protect the ship and follow the Temporal Prime Directive -- avoid detection from ships and artificial satellites in this time period
- Intelligence: Provide historical information on the time period and dig on what's going on
- Alert Status
- Commanding Officer: Captain Dante Knight
- Repairs are mostly completed and we have a stable shield to protect us from Chronitons. Lets find out and stop whatever is happening here and get back to our time.
- Chief Intelligence Officer: Lieutenant Commander DaVinci Colter
- Work with the various depts to find and stop the people responsible for the anomaly and change to the time line.
- Executive Officer: Commander Vienne Aullar
- Meet your new Department Heads and lend your unexpected expertise on this Era of Earth to the crew.
- Chief Operations Officer: Lieutenant Gavain
- Assist on-board operations. Work with Intelligence and Science to resolve the mystery of the shuttle.
- Chief of Security: Ensign Ush'ast Rah-Triton
- The Captains Lizard has been transported to Earth and we have the mysterious shuttle in our shuttle bay. I'm sure you know which is more important.....
- Chief Tactical Officer: Lieutenant Seamus O'Briain
- Support the Security Team investigating the shuttle and on any Away Team missions. Maintain a presence on the bridge to monitor the early ships and stop us being detected.
- Chief Engineer: Lieutenant Jarred Alindor
- Good work repairing the hole in the hull. Monitor the shields systems in case we have an issue from the chronitons.
- Chief Science Officer: Lieutenant (j.g) Teller Graham
- Work with the ships AI to examine the shuttle and find us a way home.
- Chief Medical Officer: Lieutenant Satreya Boja
- Excellent work with the injured crew, keep ready in case our work stopping the unknown operatives runs into trouble.
- Counselor: Vacant
- Away Team
- USS Saracen NCC-86285
Systems Display Power Systems Main Power: Online Auxiliary Power Backup Power Emergency Power Propulsion
Warp Drive Cruising Speed: Warp 6.0 Maximum Speed: 9.7 (12 hrs) Maneuvering Thrusters Impulse Engines Maximum Sustainable: Warp 9.3 Maximum Impulse speed: 0.27c Tactical
Shields: ONLINE Phasers: ONLINE Torpedoes: ONLINE Photon: 500 / Quantum: 100 Sensor Systems Standard Tactical Astrometric Probes: 100 Support Systems Life Support Holo-Support Transporters Tractor Beam Armadillo
Shuttle One Status: Docked Shuttle Two Status: Docked Shuttle Three Status: Docked Shuttle Four Status: Docked Shuttle Five Status: Docked Shuttle Six Status: Docked Shuttle Seven Status: Docked Shuttle Eight Status: Docked Shuttle Nine Status: Docked Shuttle Ten Status: Docked
Damage and Repair Display Primary Computer System Deflector System Hull breach, Deck 19, Repaired *Damaged System* *Damaged System* Auxiliary Computer System Warp Power *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System* Computer AI *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System*
Casualty and Injury Display *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient*
No System/Patient No Damage/Injury Minor Damage/Injury Moderate Damage/Injury Severe Damage/Injury Offline/Surgery Destroyed/Deceased