- U.S.S. Saracen NCC-86285
Pendragon Class Battlecruiser
Commissioned 29th December 2008
Proudly serving The Meridian Fleet since April 2013
Winner of the Best Ship Award in the June 2019 Awards
The In-Game year is 2396
"The Darkest Places In Hell Are Reserved For Those Who Maintain Their Neutrality In Times Of Moral Crisis." - Dante Alighieri
- Captains Ready Room
Fleet Captain David Shotton
Welcome to the Saracen! I'm Dave and the CO of this Pendragon Class Battle Cruiser set in the Prime Timeline, in the year 2396.
The ship has 10 years of history behind it and promotes quality writing and character development. Our Sims encourage a focus on adventure, responding to threats to the Federation and problem solving in ways that only this awesome crew of creative writers can.
We ask that writers wishing to apply to the Saracen provide a character biography, and this is reviewed by the CO and XO before a writer is accepted to the Roster. You can find me on Discord as Keivar, and my email is always open.
- 'The Cloaked Targs Debt' Club
Latest News Feed
March 2020: Our Sim has come to and end, and we begin another!
February 2020: James Sinclair moves to CoS
January 2020: The in-game year is now 2396
January 2020: Happy New Year!
December 2019: Sam Pennington joins as our GM
- Executive Officers Office
Captain Christopher Bennett
- Welcome to the Saracen! My name is Christopher and I am your XO. You can find me on Discord under Celador, or via e-mail through the contact page. My door is always open if you have questions.
- Game Masters Corner
Sim Title: 'No Man’s Land’'
I tend to create intricate and complicated sims so I will be sure to list the important posts below. If you have any questions or are confused be sure to ask! My door is always open.Sim Notes:
”Each time the dawn appears, there is mystery in its entirety.” -Rene Daumal
When a pocket to another region of existence consumes the Saracen, the crew must find a way home, hindered by the limits of the space around them.
- SIM Information
- Location: TBC
- Members: TBC
- Orders: TBC
- Operations/Engineering: TBC
- Medical: Help TBC
- Science: TBC
- Tactical/Security: TBC
- Intelligence: TBC
- Alert Status
- Commanding Officer: Captain Dante Knight
- With the Saracens Refit complete, we are about to depart for our next mission. The ship has had our 10 year Anniversary, and with updated systems and new engines, is ready for the next decade.
- Chief Intelligence Officer: Commander Daniel 'DaVinci' Colter
- The Betreka Nebula has seen some friction in the past between the Cardassians and Klingons. Does Intelligence have anything they can share about the region?
- Executive Officer: Commander Adam Threwn
- With the Saracen departing for a potentially dangerous area of space, the new XO needs to come to grips with his people quickly.
- Chief Operations Officer: Vacant
- Chief of Security: Lieutenant Commander Royal Sinclair
- Our Former Counselor switches back to the role he joined Starfleet for, careful, he will psychoanalyze you *and* shoot you, not necessarily in that order.
- Chief Tactical Officer: Vacant
- Chief Engineer: Lieutenant Commander Jarred Alindor
- The ship needs to be brought to power and ready to leave the station. With the conditions in the Nebula unknown, we might need all the power we can spare and those new engines need to be reliable.
- Chief Science Officer: Lieutenant Teller Graham
- Science will be at the fore on this one, these signals should be right up the Science Divisions alley.
- Chief Medical Officer: Lieutenant Natasha Knight
- Lets hope for a nice, simple scan and map. Shoot some beamy things at some signally things, and everyone can be safe and sound without needing experimental medical treatments.
- Counselor: Vacant
- Important Notes and Resources
- Ten Forward Redesign: in Memory of Jeremy DeSpain
- DH & Swing Position Job Description:
- USS Saracen NCC-86285
Systems Display Power Systems Main Power: Online Auxiliary Power Backup Power Emergency Power Propulsion
Warp Drive Cruising Speed: Warp 6.0 Maximum Speed: 9.7 (12 hrs) Maneuvering Thrusters Impulse Engines Maximum Sustainable: Warp 9.3 Maximum Impulse speed: 0.27c Tactical
Shields: ONLINE Torpedoes: ONLINE Phasers: ONLINE Photon: 500 / Quantum: 100 Sensor Systems Standard Tactical Astrometric Probes: 100 Support Systems Life Support Holo-Support Transporters Tractor Beam Armadillo
Shuttle Geralt Status: Docked Shuttle Unreliable Status: Docked Shuttle Shepard Status: Docked Shuttle Serenity Status: Docked Shuttle Normandy Status: Docked Shuttle Firefly Status: Docked Shuttle Minsc Status: Docked Shuttle Croft Status: Docked Shuttle Star-Lord Status: Docked Shuttle Merigold Status: Docked
Damage and Repair Display Primary Computer System Deflector System *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System* Auxiliary Computer System Warp Power *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System* Computer AI *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System*
Casualty and Injury Display *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient*
No System/Patient No Damage/Injury Minor Damage/Injury Moderate Damage/Injury Severe Damage/Injury Offline/Surgery Destroyed/Deceased