- U.S.S. Saracen NCC-86285
Pendragon Class Battlecruiser
Commissioned 29th December 2008
Proudly serving The Meridian Fleet since April 2013
The In-Game year is 2395
"The Darkest Places In Hell Are Reserved For Those Who Maintain Their Neutrality In Times Of Moral Crisis." - Dante Aligheri
- Captains Ready Room
Fleet Captain David Shotton
- Welcome to the Saracen! I'm Dave and the CO of this Pendragon Class Battlecruiser set in the Prime Timeline, in the year 2395. The ship has 10 years of history behind it and promotes quality writing and character development. Our Sims encourage a focus on adventure, responding to threats to the Federation and problem solving in ways that only this awesome crew of creative writers can. We require that writers wishing to apply to the Saracen provide a character biography, and this is reviewed by the CO and XO before a writer is accepted to the Roster. You can find me on Discord as Kiwi, and my email is always open.
- 'The Cloaked Targs Debt' Club
Latest News Feed
January: Links added to 'Important Notes' box
January: Ffion Grace Joins as Bridge Officer
January: Katy Darrah Joins as Science
January: Michael McDowell Joins as Security
January: Happy New Year, the in-game year is now 2395
December: Trinity Fister Joins the ship as CTO
December: Cass Young Joins the ship as a Security JO
December: The U.S.S. Saracen Celebrates Ten Years of Service
December: Chris Bennett becomes Executive Officer
- Executive Officers Office
Commander Christopher Bennett
- Welcome to the Saracen! My name is Christopher and I am your XO. You can find me on Discord under Celador, or via e-mail through the contact page. My door is always open if you have questions.
- Game Masters Corner
Sim Title: TBASim Notes
PendingImportant Posts of Note:
TBAList of GM Personnel:
- SIM Information
- Location: TBC
- Members: TBC
- Orders: TBC
- Operations/Engineering: TBC
- Medical: TBC
- Science: TBC
- Tactical/Security: TBC
- Intelligence: TBC
- Alert Status
- Commanding Officer: Captain Dante Knight
- Back in 2395, the Saracen is in Dock at Starbase 257 undergoing it's 10 year refit. CO can finally get to know the crew that he had to rely on so much to save life as we know it in our last Sim, and there are a few promotions and new crew to welcome on board.
- Chief Intelligence Officer: Commander DaVinci Colter
- Time to make sure our information is current in case anything has changed with our visit to 2025, and check with Intelligence as to current events of note in the region.
- Executive Officer: Commander Adam Threwn
- Welcome to the Saracen. Currently docked at Starbase, the XO needs to meet his Department Heads, CO, and get familiar with his new Ship.
- Chief Operations Officer: Lieutenant Gavain
- Holiday Celebrations on Galdor? Sounds fun! Meanwhile our Starship has a lot of work to do on systems refits and new crew after our last mission and 10 year service.
- Chief of Security: Lieutenant Ush'ast Rah-Triton
- Newly assigned to the position after the events around Earth, our Half-Klingon Security Chief needs to find her rhythm in her new role on this Battlecruiser. Congratulations on your promotion Lieutenant!
- Chief Tactical Officer: Leiutenant Elmira O'Shea
- With great power comes great responsibility, so should we load one Quantum Torpedo or two? With the Saracen's refit underway we have new systems being installed for her 10 year upgrade. The big guns will need calibrating...
- Chief Engineer: Lieutenant Commander Jarred Alindor
- Systems upgrades are underway as the Saracen get's a freshen up. The hole in the hull will be properly fixed, engines replaced and many systems swapped out for the later models. Plenty of work to keep the Engineering teams busy alongside staff from Star Base 257.
- Chief Science Officer: Lieutenant Teller Graham
- Hopefully the effects of those Chronitons haven't affected our computer systems and AI too much, and our CMO has need of support and skills with the events unfolding.
- Chief Medical Officer: Lieutenant Commander Satreya Boja
- While we are at Starbase this is a great opportunity to resupply medical and check the crew for residual health issues from the radiation on our mission. Our CMO is an interesting woman, and her past is surely just as interesting....
- Counselor: Lieutenant Commander Royal Sinclair
- The crew had a rough time in the last Mission, temporal psychosis is a probability with this bunch. Time to make sure our valiant Starfleet Officers have the right number of eggs in their basket. Or at least enough to make it seem like it.
- Important Notes and Resources
- Ten Forward Redesign: in Memory of Jeremy DeSpain
- Medical Reference Document:
- DH & Swing Position Job Description:
- Secondary Characters
- USS Saracen NCC-86285
Systems Display Power Systems Main Power: Online Auxiliary Power Backup Power Emergency Power Propulsion
Warp Drive Cruising Speed: Warp 6.0 Maximum Speed: 9.7 (12 hrs) Maneuvering Thrusters Impulse Engines Maximum Sustainable: Warp 9.3 Maximum Impulse speed: 0.27c Tactical
Shields: ONLINE Torpedoes: ONLINE Phasers: ONLINE Photon: 500 / Quantum: 100 Sensor Systems Standard Tactical Astrometric Probes: 100 Support Systems Life Support Holo-Support Transporters Tractor Beam Armadillo
Shuttle Geralt Status: Docked Shuttle Yennefer Status: Docked Shuttle Shepard Status: Docked Shuttle Ryder Status: Docked Shuttle Wulfgar Status: Docked Shuttle Jarlaxle Status: Docked Shuttle Minsc Status: Docked Shuttle Croft Status: Docked Shuttle Star-Lord Status: Docked Shuttle Imoen Status: Docked
Damage and Repair Display Primary Computer System Deflector System *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System* Auxiliary Computer System Warp Power *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System* Computer AI *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System*
Casualty and Injury Display *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient*
No System/Patient No Damage/Injury Minor Damage/Injury Moderate Damage/Injury Severe Damage/Injury Offline/Surgery Destroyed/Deceased