- U.S.S. Saracen NCC-86285
Pendragon Class Battlecruiser
Commissioned 29th December 2008
Proudly serving The Meridian Fleet since April 2013
Winner of the Best Ship Award in the June 2019 Awards
The In-Game year is 2395
"The Darkest Places In Hell Are Reserved For Those Who Maintain Their Neutrality In Times Of Moral Crisis." - Dante Alighieri
- Captains Ready Room
Fleet Captain David Shotton
Welcome to the Saracen! I'm Dave and the CO of this Pendragon Class Battle Cruiser set in the Prime Timeline, in the year 2395.
The ship has 10 years of history behind it and promotes quality writing and character development. Our Sims encourage a focus on adventure, responding to threats to the Federation and problem solving in ways that only this awesome crew of creative writers can.
We require that writers wishing to apply to the Saracen provide a character biography, and this is reviewed by the CO and XO before a writer is accepted to the Roster. You can find me on Discord as Kiwi or Keivar, and my email is always open.
- 'The Cloaked Targs Debt' Club
Latest News Feed
July: D Grisham becomes our new CMO
April: Andrew Robinson joins as our new CMO
April: The Position of CMO is Vacant
March: Dave Eads joins as Engineering
February: Krys McLean becomes out new GM, New Sim Starts!
January: Links added to 'Important Notes' box
January: Happy New Year, the in-game year is now 2395
December: Trinity Fister Joins the ship as CTO
December: Cass Young Joins the ship as a Security JO
December: The U.S.S. Saracen Celebrates Ten Years of Service
December: Chris Bennett becomes Executive Officer
- Executive Officers Office
Captain Christopher Bennett
- Welcome to the Saracen! My name is Christopher and I am your XO. You can find me on Discord under Celador, or via e-mail through the contact page. My door is always open if you have questions.
- Game Masters Corner
Sim Title: 'Death is the Great Leveler'
I tend to create intricate and complicated sims so I will be sure to list the important posts below. If you have any questions or are confused be sure to ask! My door is always open.Sim Notes:
The USS Saracen is contacted by Command to investigate several unknown signals coming from the Betreka Nebula, right between Cardassian and Klingon space.Important Posts of Note:
- Link to Current Orders (Click Here)
- Link to Nebula Description (Click Here)
- SIM Information
- Location: TBC
- Members: TBC
- Orders: TBC
- Operations/Engineering: TBC
- Medical: TBC
- Science: TBC
- Tactical/Security: TBC
- Intelligence: TBC
- Alert Status
- Commanding Officer: Captain Dante Knight
- With the Saracens Refit complete, we are about to depart for our next mission. The ship has had our 10 year Anniversary, and with updated systems and new engines, is ready for the next decade.
- Chief Intelligence Officer: Commander Daniel 'DaVinci' Colter
- The Betreka Nebula has seen some friction in the past between the Cardassians and Klingons. Does Intelligence have anything they can share about the region?
- Executive Officer: Commander Adam Threwn
- With the Saracen departing for a potentially dangerous area of space, the new XO needs to come to grips with his people quickly.
- Chief Operations Officer: TBA
- Chief of Security: Lieutenant Ush'ast Rah-Triton
- Newly assigned to the position after the events around Earth, our Half-Klingon Security Chief needs to find her rhythm in her new role on this Battle Cruiser. Especially when the other half of her species might be involved...
- Chief Tactical Officer: Leiutenant Elmira O'Shea
- Open the hatches and load the cannons! Things might just get bumpy and the new computer upgrades might need to be worn in.
- Chief Engineer: Lieutenant Commander Jarred Alindor
- The ship needs to be brought to power and ready to leave the station. With the conditions in the Nebula unknown, we might need all the power we can spare and those new engines need to be reliable.
- Chief Science Officer: Lieutenant Teller Graham
- Science will be at the fore on this one, these signals should be right up the Science Divisions alley.
- Chief Medical Officer: Lieutenant Maji
- Lets hope for a nice, simple scan and map. Shoot some beamy things at some signally things, and everyone can be safe and sound without needing experimental medical treatments.
- Counselor: Lieutenant Commander Royal Sinclair
- With many new crew and people finding their feet on the ship, the Counselor will have some work to do. Luckily, all he really does is talk...
- Important Notes and Resources
- Ten Forward Redesign: in Memory of Jeremy DeSpain
- Medical Reference Document:
- DH & Swing Position Job Description:
- USS Saracen NCC-86285
Systems Display Power Systems Main Power: Online Auxiliary Power Backup Power Emergency Power Propulsion
Warp Drive Cruising Speed: Warp 6.0 Maximum Speed: 9.7 (12 hrs) Maneuvering Thrusters Impulse Engines Maximum Sustainable: Warp 9.3 Maximum Impulse speed: 0.27c Tactical
Shields: ONLINE Torpedoes: ONLINE Phasers: ONLINE Photon: 500 / Quantum: 100 Sensor Systems Standard Tactical Astrometric Probes: 100 Support Systems Life Support Holo-Support Transporters Tractor Beam Armadillo
Shuttle Geralt Status: Docked Shuttle Yennefer Status: Docked Shuttle Shepard Status: Docked Shuttle Serenity Status: Docked Shuttle Wulfgar Status: Docked Shuttle Firefly Status: Docked Shuttle Minsc Status: Docked Shuttle Croft Status: Docked Shuttle Star-Lord Status: Docked Shuttle Merigold Status: Docked
Damage and Repair Display Primary Computer System Deflector System *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System* Auxiliary Computer System Warp Power *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System* Computer AI *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System*
Casualty and Injury Display *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient*
No System/Patient No Damage/Injury Minor Damage/Injury Moderate Damage/Injury Severe Damage/Injury Offline/Surgery Destroyed/Deceased