- U.S.S. Saracen NCC-86285
Pendragon Class Battlecruiser
Commissioned December 2008
Proudly serving The Meridian Fleet since April 2013
"The Darkest Places In Hell Are Reserved For Those Who Maintain Their Neutrality In Times Of Moral Crisis." - Dante Aligheri
- Captains Ready Room
- Greetings and Welcome to the Saracen! I'm Dave, your Captain for this adventure. Feel free to take a look at what the crew is getting up to, and if you are interested in joining some of the clubs best writers, please get in touch! I am always available to answer any questions you have and you can email me via my contact page here on the Saracen, or on Discord as Keivar or Kiwi.
- 'The Cloaked Targs Debt' Club
September: Triton (CoS) Promoted to Lieutenant
August: Austin Curtis Joins as Dr Atlas, Ensign
August: Jeremy DeSpain Joins the ship as our Barber/Bartender
August: Our Sim comes to an End, Thank You Jason!
August: James Sinclair Joins us as our new CNS
June: STF Switches to Exodus, welcome to the new site!
May: Crissy N appointed XO of the Saracen
Note: The in-game year is 2394
- Executive Officers Office
- The shape of an Ocelot appears in the fireplace...
- Game Masters Corner
Sim Title: TBASim Notes
PendingImportant Posts of Note:
- Opening Post: TBA
- SIM Information
List of GM Personnel: TBA
List of Topics per Department:
- Operations/Engineering: TBC
- Medical: TBC
- Science: TBC
- Tactical/Security: TBC
- Intelligence: TBC
- Alert Status
- Commanding Officer: Captain Dante Knight
- We are back in 2394, History has been corrected and the Federation lives again. Now, we will resupply at Starbase 257 and the CO will finally get to know the crew that he had to rely on so much to save life as we know it. But wait... are those Klingons on the starboard bow?
- Chief Intelligence Officer: Lieutenant Commander DaVinci Colter
- Time to make sure our information is current in case anything has changed with our visit to 2025, and check with Intelligence as to current events of note in the region.
- Executive Officer: Commander Vienne Aullar
- Back in a Starfleet Uniform after being Stranded in 2025, I am sure Aullar intends to jump right back on the horse, but first, we need to find out about this Orion Officer.
- Chief Operations Officer: Lieutenant Gavain
- Holiday Celebrations on Galdor? Sounds fun! Meanwhile our Starship has a lot of work to do on systems and new crew after our last mission.
- Chief of Security: Lieutenant Ush'ast Rah-Triton
- Newly assigned to the position after the events around Earth, our Half-Klingon Security Chief needs to find her rhythm in her new role on this Battlecruiser. Congratulations on your promotion Lieutenant!
- Chief Tactical Officer: Lieutenant Seamus O'Briain
- With little call for ship to ship in the primitive environment of Earth in the 21st Century, Tactical needs to make sure this Federation Battlecruiser is prepared for what comes next... we come in peace...
- Chief Engineer: Lieutenant Jarred Alindor
- A hole in the hull to repair properly, shields to re-calibrate, grav-plating to replace and a body to build perhaps? Our resident wonder with his fingers has his work cut out for him, can he juggle it all along with the new crew we have on board?
- Chief Science Officer: Lieutenant (j.g) Teller Graham
- Hopefully the effects of those Chronitons haven't affected our computer systems and AI too much, and our CMO has need of support and skills with the events unfolding.
- Chief Medical Officer: Lieutenant Satreya Boja
- While we are at Starbase this is a great opportunity to resupply medical and check the crew for residual health issues from the radiation on our mission. Our CMO is an interesting woman, and her past is surely just as interesting....
- Counselor: Lieutenant Commander Royal Sinclair
- The crew had a rough time in the last Mission, temporal psychosis is a probability with this bunch. Time to make sure our valiant Starfleet Officers have the right number of eggs in their basket. Hail Kvaar'ton!
- Away Team
- USS Saracen NCC-86285
Systems Display Power Systems Main Power: Online Auxiliary Power Backup Power Emergency Power Propulsion
Warp Drive Cruising Speed: Warp 6.0 Maximum Speed: 9.7 (12 hrs) Maneuvering Thrusters Impulse Engines Maximum Sustainable: Warp 9.3 Maximum Impulse speed: 0.27c Tactical
Shields: ONLINE Phasers: ONLINE Torpedoes: ONLINE Photon: 500 / Quantum: 100 Sensor Systems Standard Tactical Astrometric Probes: 100 Support Systems Life Support Holo-Support Transporters Tractor Beam Armadillo
Shuttle One Status: Docked Shuttle Two Status: Docked Shuttle Three Status: Docked Shuttle Four Status: Docked Shuttle Five Status: Docked Shuttle Six Status: Docked Shuttle Seven Status: Docked Shuttle Eight Status: Docked Shuttle Nine Status: Docked Shuttle Ten Status: Docked
Damage and Repair Display Primary Computer System Deflector System *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System* Auxiliary Computer System Warp Power *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System* Computer AI *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System* *Damaged System*
Casualty and Injury Display *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient* *Sickbay Patient*
No System/Patient No Damage/Injury Minor Damage/Injury Moderate Damage/Injury Severe Damage/Injury Offline/Surgery Destroyed/Deceased