STF

Bridge - Main Sim

Posted Jan. 26, 2021, 3:05 p.m. by Gamemaster Semaj (GameMaster) (James Harrison)

Posted by Lieutenant Commander Teller Graham (Chief Science Officer) in Bridge - Main Sim

Posted by Ensign Vadoma Romani (Engineer) in Bridge - Main Sim

Posted by Lieutenant Ush’ast Rah-Triton (Security Officer) in Bridge - Main Sim
Posted by… suppressed (2) by the Post Ghost! 👻

Snip

It appeared that was the best they were going to do at their current distance, due to the disturbance and interference coming from the planet itself. The only way to get more information would be to get closer.

The sensors were picking several larger fragments of hull plating and other components in the debris field that could possibly be brought on board for further analysis.

-GM SEMAJ

DaVinci spoke up from his station. “Skipper, there are larger fragments from the hulls of whatever these ships were. If we bring some of them aboard and take a close look at it we might be able to get a better idea of who or what we’re dealing with.”

“Mr Graham bring one of those pieces aboard. I want you to see if you can find out who we might be dealing with, or how long ago this happened.”

“Mr Sinclair, Mr Colter, what are your thoughts on sending am away team closer to see if the shuttle can get a better signal? No landing however unless it appears safe to do so.”

Captain Knight, CO

“Roger that sir.” Graham could beam or tractor the fragment in when they were in range. He would target one piece from each class of vessel… at the best of his determination.

There were several fragments to choose from of various sizes. The sensors were able to work out which fragments belonged together and identified them in groups. The largest was only about a meter large, so beaming it into the cargo bay would be no problem.
-GM SEMAJ

“Count me in, Skip,” Colter replied and then glanced over at the security chief for his reply.

Colter (CIO)

A response finally came from their holographic crewmember: Location? I’m in the computer system. But I’m not alone. There’s a manifestation of a little girl here. Trying to get info.

~SARAH

Realizing she wasn’t in a position to go into the computer to help Sarah, Sha spoke up with something she could help with. “Permission to join the shuttle crew, Sir. If there is still an issue, I want to be sure all bases are covered.”

It was a long shot, that anyone was still alive out there. But the fact that someone was asking for help was a sign of two things. Someone in duress, or someone planting a trap. Either way, security was certainly going to be a priority.

Sha
Security

Vadoma spoke up. “Ummmm.. Captain. Sarah says there is an entity, taking the form of a little girl, in the system that is asking questions. What do I tell her?” She knew Sarah was better equipped to protect the system than she was, but while waiting for the Captain to respond, she tapped a query to Sarah asking what she could do on her end to help.

Vadoma
Engineer

OOC: I will start a thread in the cargo bay for those who want to do that investigation, as well as a shuttle bay thread so we can get things moving.
-GM


Posts on USS Saracen

In topic

Posted since


© 1991-2021 STF. Terms of Service

Version 1.12.2