STF

Main-Sim - ELE and the Arthropod, Search and Rescue

Posted Sept. 22, 2021, 10:26 a.m. by Gamemaster Narwhal the nefarious (GMT) (J Ridgley)

Posted by Commander Jason Reilly (XO) in Main-Sim - ELE and the Arthropod, Search and Rescue

Posted by Gamemaster Narwhal the nefarious (GMT) in Main-Sim - ELE and the Arthropod, Search and Rescue

Posted by Commander Jason Reilly (XO) in Main-Sim - ELE and the Arthropod, Search and Rescue
Posted by… suppressed (3) by the Post Ghost! 👻
Outside of the Public house, west of the Wolverine the scene was something from a disaster movie in all essence apart from absence of holo-novel crews shooting the latest blockbuster it was just that. A lone silhouette was stumbling through the ash cloud moving from dwelling to dwelling their arm covering the face as they tried to stop their lungs slowly turn to concrete from the inhalation of the volcanic substance. Coughing and spluttering they fell to the floor inside a doorway, in a last ditch attempt they shouted. “HEEEELP!” This mission to get help for those in the farmhouse seemingly a failure.

  • GM Narwhal

The XO of the Wolverine yelled out inside the Public House “SAR team on me!” and he moved quickly to the door and opened it, looking out into the ash filled street to find the source of the cry. Peering through the falling ash, he saw the figure fall and grabbed an O2 mask and ran towards them after affixing one to himself. As he got near he yelled out “I’ve got you! Hang on!” and approached the figure and put the mask on their face.

Reilly, XO

The figure didn’t respond audibly but their chest lowered and raised as slowing breaths past his lips. As the mask was placed over the person lips long ashen hair pooled around their shoulder, from the figure and facial features now visible through the mask it was clear to see she was a woman. Her voice rattled as she spoke, “Th.. The Fa.. Farmhouse.” He eyes closed but she continued to breath.

  • GM Narwhal

Reilly made sure the mask was secure and then lifted the woman off the ground. He nodded to the Security team and they headed back to the Public House. Reilly walked in carrying the woman and shook his head to clear the mask. “Medical emergency!” he yelled at the Medical team and then went to the nearest table and nodded at the security detail. NE Dravin swept the table clear and Reilly laid the woman down. He looked up and said “Does anyone know her? She said something about ‘The farmhouse’? Can anyone give us directions there?” he said, looking at the assembled residents.

Reilly, XO

One of the very few locals who was hovering in the doorway came forward, “Its old Ben’s place. Everyone calls it the farmhouse because it was the first one built when the original colonists settled here.” He looked from the XO and then to the woman, the colony was large but he knew her. “That’s Abigail Claire-Reynolds.” He said volunteering the Information

  • GM Narwhal

Reilly looked at the man and said “Ok… how do we get there?”

Reilly, XO

Scratching his chin it seemed to take him an age to remember the way, “I think its a few hundred meters past the old mill, head down the street” He pointed in the direction Abigail came from through a heavily ashen window. “After you pass the market, the path should start heading back on yourself up the hill, its somewhere about half way from her and the school” Looking to abigail, “Shouldn’t you like, get her some medical help or something?” He asked.

  • GM Narwhal

Posts on USS Wolverine

In topic

Posted since


© 1991-2021 STF. Terms of Service

Version 1.12.5