STF

Main-Sim - ELE and the Arthropod, Public House (Planet Side)

Posted Dec. 6, 2021, 11:24 p.m. by Captain Remy Boudreaux (CO) (Terry Sullivan)

Posted by Gamemaster Narwhal the nefarious (GMT) in Main-Sim - ELE and the Arthropod, Public House (Planet Side)

Posted by Lieutenant Alita Claire (Chief Security Officer) in Main-Sim - ELE and the Arthropod, Public House (Planet Side)
<snip>

“Understood,” Remy replied. “Take back-up. I don’ need de two of you wonderine of all alone.”

This situation is just getting crazier by the minute, he thought. It’s bad enough the people were resisting leaving-for thier own safety, but now an external threat seemed be arriving.

Boudreaux (CO)

=^=Captain. there is a 90% chance rerouting power solution I designed will increase the effectiveness of the transporter system. Between transports power we will need to be recharged, taking 5 minutes between multiple transportations. Effectiveness will be decreased by larger groups but we can do it.=^=

Petrov CE

Small rumbles began to shake the public house, as loose dust showered from the ceiling. Some more intuitive civilians got under their desk, most stayed drinking their drinks. This was however until the rumbling grew stronger in ferocity and even things hammered to the walls began shaking to the floor, as the intensity grew people began to wake up to the danger they faced as they began to take shelter in doorways or under tables. In the corner where the transporter’s pattern enhancers had been set up a grandfather clock slowly fell crushing and breaking two beyond repair. A smell of hot metal began to permeate the room.

  • GM Narwhal

=^=Petrov to CO. We are showing heating of the area we are at and it may endanger our ability to remain here.=^=

Petrov CE

=^=Begin lift-off procedures, Mr. Petrov. As soon as you’re ready, get de ship off de ground. Start transportine people aboard. We don’ ‘ave time to be fancy, jus’ get dem out of ‘ere!!=^=

Boudreaux (CO)

Alita wondered if this had finally gotten their attention.

“Alright people, are you finally listening? Off your asses and ready for transport! Let’s move!” she said taking firm control of the situation.

She motioned her people to start assisting, firmly if necessary, but no bullying was to be permitted.

  • Alita, MO/COS

There was a few grumbled but it seemed the recent tremors and the fact that the ship was in danger people began to slowly come to terms that they would have to leave. The smell of burning rock and metal was growing in strength, from outside the front of the public house an orange hue was starting to form at the windows and doors as steam began to rise from anything near the front of the house.

A cry from where the transporters had once been, “They’re broken!” The earlier rumble having caused the clock to smash the delicate pieces of equipment.

  • GM Narwhal

Remy looked to where the buffers were set up and shook his head. “Do you know see what you’ procrastina-SHON has resulted in? You ‘ave no one to blame but you’selves. Not only ‘ave you put you’ own lives at risk, but you done the same fo’ my crew. We will ‘ave to make due wit’ what we ‘ave and ‘ope fo’ de best!!”

Boudreaux (CO)


Posts on USS Wolverine

In topic

Posted since


© 1991-2022 STF. Terms of Service

Version 1.12.5