- USS Chernov, 10 May 2016
- Metus, USS Bonaventure, 18 February 2008 - 19 August 2008
- The Cold Face, USS Endeavor, 22 March 2009 - 1 September 2009
- Conclusion, USS Polaris, 26 March 2009 - 1 December 2009
- The Prime Cleanup, USS Draco, 25 March 2009 - 28 November 2009
- In the Flesh - Conclusion, USS Athena, 30 September 2010 - 15 October 2010
- The Wanderers, Outpost 45, 13 March 2010 - 14 November 2010
- A Mirror Darkly, USS Columbia, 4 August 2010 - 30 October 2010
- The Young and the Ryley ..., USS Atlantis, 4 September 2009 - 8 November 2010
- A Mirror Darkly Pt. 2, USS Columbia, 8 November 2010 - 1 March 2011
- 8472 Means War - Imposter, USS Athena, 15 October 2010 - 2 June 2011
- 8472 Means War - Assistance, USS Atlantis, 8 November 2010 - 1 April 2011
- Gates of Hell, Outpost 45, 18 November 2010 - 17 July 2011
- A Looking Glass Darkly, USS Columbia, 31 July 2010 - 30 October 2010
- The Hand That Feeds, USS Dresden, 26 February 2009 - 1 March 2011
- Replicate, USS Constellation, 1 January 2011 - 1 April 2011
- 8472 Means War - Sabotage, USS Dresden, 16 March 2011 - 17 August 2011
- A Mirror Darkly Pt. 3, USS Columbia, 11 April 2011 - 13 August 2011
- Jurassic Evolution, USS Bonaventure, 13 April 2011 - 1 June 2011
- A Terror of a Time, USS Lexington, 3 July 2011 - 1 August 2011
- Unfinished Business, USS Atlantis, 20 December 2011 - 1 August 2012
- The Way of the Mystics, USS Resolution, 20 December 2011 - 1 February 2012
- Understanding the Unknown, Outpost 45, 25 July 2012 - 1 March 2013
- Formidilosus Ostium (Scary Door), Outpost 42, 10 July 2013 - 1 March 2014
- A Diplomatic Action, USS Chernov, 10 May 2016 - 30 November -1
- Star Crossed Lover, USS Constellation, 26 April 2009 - 26 January 2010
Andrew Robinson, GM - 5 March 2008
Time Served with GMM Candidate: 3-6 Months
Dave has a strong sense of presence aboard a ship, pulling departments together, issuing tasks when things slacken and most importantly encouraging character development.
In my experience and my service with him on a number of ships, he's a strong candidate for GMM and any GMT who found themselves under his sheltering wing would do very well to feel safe and happy that they'll learn a great deal from him.
Positive Attribute: Dave has a strong sense of duty, compelling him to nudge people along, ensure everyone has something to do and provide for those who need assistance. He'd make an excellent mentor. He's a good teacher and does well to enforce posting guidelines within the ships he serves aboard in a command capacity.
Negative Attributes: From time to time, due to his commitments as a member of the United States Navy, Dave has had to withdraw without warning from STF, but since the IT department aboard his carrier has unblocked STF (See, we're seaward now :P) he's had no problems in keeping up with posting requirements.
Joseph Bradley, CO - 9 March 2008
Time Served: 3-6 Months
Comments: Dave has been the GM of the Bonaventure since Novemberish or so and is always ready to help someone find their way into the sim. Great disposition, haven't had any complaint's of leaving someone out of the action. During my finishing up of Bret's sim, Dave jumped at the chance to keep the ship board crew occupied as I had trouble balancing out the two main plot lines.
Positive Attribute: Very imaginative sim outline's that involve the crews input. Mostly making a sim out of character backgrounds. Always ready to answer question's for prospective GM's
Negative Attributes: Serving in the U.S. Navy, Dave may be out of touch for a time. However, so far he's been able to let people know keep them informed of the sim plot.
Phillip Stonness, GM - 19 March 2008
Time Served: 1-3 Months
Comments: I've been serving with David on board the Asimov for many months now. He's both a capable player and a capable gamemaster, and I fully believe he has the chops to be a GMM. I really believe he can help train more GMs, and they would be better for it.
Positive Attribute: He's a very talented GM with a talent for getting reactions out of the people on his crew, and it really is great. His posts are usually very well thought out and expressive.
Negative Attributes: His posting can sometimes be spotty due to his work, understandably so, but that shouldn't interfere with his job as a great GMM.
Linds Bayes, CO - 12 April 2011
For Advanced GM Status
I've had the pleasure of having Dave as a GM for several different sims in different places in the club. He's been the Athena's GM since Sept of 2010 and we have had the pleasure of kick-starting the Feet Wide Story Arc in Fleet 3. Now that another ship (the Atlantis) has been brought into it, things are even more interesting).
Positive Attribute: He has a wonderful gift for taking the crew's lead and going with whatever they throw at him. His sims are also always interesting and engaging. He also knows how to reward crew creativity and still throw curve balls to make you think!
Negative Attributes: None that really come to mind.
Tony Findora, CO - 12 April 2011
Relationship to GMM: Current CO
Time Served with GMM: 3-6 months
Comments: "For Advanced GM Status"
Positive Attribute: He's always got something up his sleeve and is always able to somehow incorporate other departments into his sim. He's a great storyteller and can definitely get the crew thinking a bit. There is almost something for everyone to do.
Negative Attributes: He was gone for quite a bit as of late, but I'm not sure how negative that really is. It was due to important RL issues, which I personally fine perfectly ok, however it did cause others to have to side-sim.