Are you interested in helping out the Personnel Department and interacting with new members of the club? If so, the Personnel Department has positions open that need people to fill them. Find out the details here: https://www.star-fleet.com/webb/node/820648
- Commodore Matthew "Salmon" Kleinman, Personnel DirectorSubmitted by Matthew Kleinman on 12 April 2017 - 7:25pm.
With N Evans moving up to APdir, the position of 2APdir is open for applications. Previous administration experience is preferred but not required.
The 2APDir will be in charge of the following areas of the Personnel Department:
- Manage the Personnel Department's board and update the board's MOTD when we get vacancy listings.
- Maintain the Ship Profiles list that we will be bringing back.
- Help out with new member applications when needed.
Sam and I would like to ask that all current mentors in the fleets check in with us by sending an e-mail to Pdept[@]star-fleet.com. In the e-mail, we would like to know what ships you're on, if you are currently to anyone as a mentor and at all, if you wish to continue being listed as a mentor. Having this information on hand will allow us to keep an updated record so that we may place people with a mentor as needed.
- Matthew Kleinman, PdirSubmitted by Matthew Kleinman on 17 November 2016 - 3:30pm.
Have you ever wanted to help mentor new STF members and mold them into an excellent roleplayer within the club? If so, you could have that chance if you sign up to be a mentor.Submitted by Matthew Kleinman on 28 October 2016 - 5:12pm.
Unfortunately, I had to let Amanda Mercer go as Mentors Coordinator so I am re-opening the position to applications.Submitted by Matthew Kleinman on 26 October 2016 - 2:38pm.
Hello everyone from your new Personnel Director!
As it is the start of a new term, the Personnel Department is starting fresh this term with a few positions open. The positions I'll be opening are for two Assistant Personnel Directors (APDir and 2Apdir) and a mentor's coordinator. Position information will be listed down below.
Assistant Personnel DirectorSubmitted by Matthew Kleinman on 14 August 2016 - 5:52pm.
This form should not take more than a minute to complete and will help us to continue to facilitate good new member provision.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me via pdir[@]star-fleet.comSubmitted by Sam B (extended LOA) on 6 February 2016 - 7:32am.
I have a vacancy for a volunteer to join my team as Assistant Director (with primary responsibility for co-ordinating Existing Member Services).
This position will help the PDept in providing its mandate to provide services to members. The tasks that will be involved on a day to day basis will include:
- Responding to queries from existing members
- Keeping the ship profiles up to date
- Assisting with the club's mentoring initiatives
- Maintaining the club's yearbook
- Supporting other areas of the department as and where needed
The Personnel Department currently has a vacancy for the post of Assistant Personnel Director (with primary responsibility for New Member Support).
The position is an important role facilitating the entrance and subsequent support of new members to the club with involvement in:
- Processing new member accounts in accordance with the PDept policies
- Replying to external e-mails sent into the Personnel Department
- Liaising with Academy and/or Ship staff as required
Unfortunately Ray has had to make the hard choice of leaving the PDept to focus on Fleet 6. As such, I am in need of an Assistant Personnel Director.
PDept experience is preferable, but not essential, however I am after someone who is conscientious with perhaps even a touch of OCD. :-)
If you're interested, drop me a line at pdir[at]star-fleet.com.
JackSubmitted by Jack D (iLOA) on 23 April 2015 - 6:30pm.